CLOSED- 2010s Tourney Play-In: Parquet Courts v The Hotelier

Goto page Previous  12
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Which Song?
Parquet Courts- Stoned and Starving:
76%
 76%  [13]
The Hotelier- Your Deep Rest:
23%
 23%  [4]
Total Votes : 17

  • Quote
Like that Hotelier album, and Your Deep Rest is probably the best track there, but Parquet Courts are just too good.
_________________
Overall chart
Fake overall chart

2020s
  • Quote
Two great songs - I really need to listen to both albums. I was pretty sure Parquet Courts would have my vote after I heard Stoned And Starving, but wow, I had to vote for Your Deep Rest. Really hits hard.
_________________
Join us in the canon game :) / Add me on RYM
  • Quote
Parquet stoned and... winning 12-4

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12
Page 2 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] CLOSEDSFEarly 2010s Tourney: Dean Blu... cestuneblague Tournaments
[ Poll ] CLOSEDRDEarly 2010s Tourney: EMA v Pa... cestuneblague Tournaments
[ Poll ] CLOSEDEarly 2010s Tourney: Parquet Co... cestuneblague Tournaments
[ Poll ] CLOSEDPostIronicBF: Parquet Courts v ... cestuneblague Tournaments
[ Poll ] CLOSED- Early 2010s Tourney Play-In: ... cestuneblague Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.