What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?
Romanelli
Bone Swah
Moderator
Profile
Location
Broomfield, Colorado
#4611
Posted: 05/11/2020 21:40
VIDEO Link
Buried In The Sky
From the album
Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.
The King In Yellow by The Dead Milkmen _________________ I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
Romanelli
Bone Swah
Moderator
Profile
Location
Broomfield, Colorado
#4612
Posted: 05/11/2020 23:08
VIDEO Link
Voodoo Candle
written by Jay Farrar
From the album
Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.
Sebastopol by Jay Farrar _________________ I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
Romanelli
Bone Swah
Moderator
Profile
Location
Broomfield, Colorado
#4613
Posted: 05/13/2020 22:51
VIDEO Link
Melissa
written by Gregg Allman
From the album
Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.
Eat A Peach by The Allman Brothers Band _________________ I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
Romanelli
Bone Swah
Moderator
Profile
Location
Broomfield, Colorado
#4614
Posted: 05/14/2020 00:21
VIDEO Link
Speed King (Roger Glover Remix) (25th Anniversary Edition Bonus Track)
written by Ritchie Blackmore, Ian Gillan, Roger Glover, Jon Lord & Ian Paice
From the 1995 25th Anniversary Edition of the album
Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.
Deep Purple In Rock by Deep Purple _________________ I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
Romanelli
Bone Swah
Moderator
Profile
Location
Broomfield, Colorado
#4615
Posted: 05/14/2020 01:17
VIDEO Link
Prairie Town
written by Ruth Moody
From the album
Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.
Firecracker by The Wailin' Jennys _________________ I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
Romanelli
Bone Swah
Moderator
Profile
Location
Broomfield, Colorado
#4616
Posted: 05/15/2020 23:13
VIDEO Link
Hey Mama
written by Kanye West & Donal Leace
From the album
Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.
Late Registration by Kanye West _________________ I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
Romanelli
Bone Swah
Moderator
Profile
Location
Broomfield, Colorado
#4617
Posted: 05/15/2020 23:56
VIDEO Link
To Raise The Morning Star
written by Bruce Cockburn & Fergus Marsh
From the album
Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.
Stealing Fire by Bruce Cockburn _________________ I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
Romanelli
Bone Swah
Moderator
Profile
Location
Broomfield, Colorado
#4618
Posted: 05/16/2020 01:54
VIDEO Link
Blackberry Blossom
From the album
Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.
Markology by Mark O'Connor _________________ I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
Machinehead
#4619
Posted: 05/16/2020 18:11
Let the Wind Carry Me - Joni Mitchell
From: For the Roses
Romanelli
Bone Swah
Moderator
Profile
Location
Broomfield, Colorado
#4620
Posted: 05/17/2020 20:49
VIDEO Link
Someone Like Me
written by Cyndi Lauper, Eric Bazillian, Rob Hyman & Allee Willis
From the album
Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.
Hat Full Of Stars by Cyndi Lauper _________________ I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
New topic Closed Lock by Romanelli on 05/26/2025 14:37
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Page 462 of 597
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum