Romanelli
Bone Swah
Moderator
Profile
Location
Broomfield, Colorado
#4621
Posted: 05/17/2020 21:10
VIDEO Link
Lazy Bird (Alternate Take)
written by John Coltrane
(from the 1997 re-issue)
From the album
Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.
Blue Train by John Coltrane _________________ I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
Romanelli
Bone Swah
Moderator
Profile
Location
Broomfield, Colorado
#4622
Posted: 05/17/2020 22:53
VIDEO Link
Sheela-Na-Gig
written by PJ Harvey
From the album
Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.
Dry by PJ Harvey _________________ I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
Romanelli
Bone Swah
Moderator
Profile
Location
Broomfield, Colorado
#4623
Posted: 05/17/2020 23:13
VIDEO Link
Behind The Wall Of Sleep
written by Pat DiNizio
From the album
Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.
Especially For You by The Smithereens _________________ I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
Romanelli
Bone Swah
Moderator
Profile
Location
Broomfield, Colorado
#4624
Posted: 05/18/2020 01:26
VIDEO Link
Not The Only One
written by Paul Brady
From the album
Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.
Luck Of The Draw by Bonnie Raitt _________________ I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
Romanelli
Bone Swah
Moderator
Profile
Location
Broomfield, Colorado
#4625
Posted: 05/18/2020 17:00
VIDEO Link
Welcome To The World
written by Toni Childs & Jimmy Smyth
From the album
Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.
The Woman's Boat by Toni Childs _________________ I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
Romanelli
Bone Swah
Moderator
Profile
Location
Broomfield, Colorado
#4626
Posted: 05/18/2020 17:22
VIDEO Link
Your Pretty Face Is Going To Hell
written by Iggy Pop & James Williamson
From the album
Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.
Raw Power by Iggy And The Stooges _________________ I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
Romanelli
Bone Swah
Moderator
Profile
Location
Broomfield, Colorado
#4627
Posted: 05/18/2020 18:04
VIDEO Link
Exploder
written by Audioslave
From the album
Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.
Audioslave by Audioslave _________________ I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
Shipyard
Profile
Location
Den Haag
#4628
Posted: 05/18/2020 19:47
Nick Cave - Jubilee Street (Push The Sky Away)
Romanelli
Bone Swah
Moderator
Profile
Location
Broomfield, Colorado
#4630
Posted: 05/18/2020 22:03
TracyJacks wrote: VIDEO Link
Nice!
VIDEO Link
Isolation
written by Ian Curtis, Peter Hook, Stephen Morris & Bernard Sumner
From the album
Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.
Closer by Joy Division _________________ I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
New topic Closed Lock by Romanelli on 05/26/2025 14:37
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Page 463 of 597
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum