Chart talk

Goto page Previous  123 ... 407408409 ... 424425426  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Spyglass wrote:
NewsFromHome wrote:
Spyglass wrote:
I just made a chart full of albums with a DIY aesthetic. There's lots of indie rock, folk and punk.


I was hoping this was going to be like best records in the current diy sphere and now I'm sad. Good lofi records though


Thanks.

I haven't heard most of your top ten, and I don't think it's right to rate a chart unless I've heard at least half of the top ten and a good deal of other entries. But I'll keep your chart in mind.


Oh god I forgot you could rate people's charts here. Instant flashbacks to being 15 and having some dude with a username like cripplingautism give my chart a 5 for shitposting at him. Terrible feature.
  • Quote
NewsFromHome wrote:
Spyglass wrote:
NewsFromHome wrote:
Spyglass wrote:
I just made a chart full of albums with a DIY aesthetic. There's lots of indie rock, folk and punk.


I was hoping this was going to be like best records in the current diy sphere and now I'm sad. Good lofi records though


Thanks.

I haven't heard most of your top ten, and I don't think it's right to rate a chart unless I've heard at least half of the top ten and a good deal of other entries. But I'll keep your chart in mind.


Oh god I forgot you could rate people's charts here. Instant flashbacks to being 15 and having some dude with a username like cripplingautism give my chart a 5 for shitposting at him. Terrible feature.


I just had that same thing happen to me, except this user changed it to an 85 and said the original rating was retaliation for a post I made??? I hope it's not the testosterone thing again.

EDIT: I'm staying up to late so I'm hitting the sack.
_________________
Do it yourself and let me play my music: https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=61802
  • Quote
NewsFromHome wrote:
Oh god I forgot you could rate people's charts here. Instant flashbacks to being 15 and having some dude with a username like cripplingautism give my chart a 5 for shitposting at him. Terrible feature.

could be worse. someone could be passively aggressively stalking you and commenting on your charts to assert power.
  • Quote
I've been slowly working my way through the top 100 albums on BEA from 2019, a couple a week on average. Probably not that interesting for most people but it's kept me entertained and amused throughout this tough year. It's been interesting seeing albums enter and leave again. Here is the end result if anyone is curious...the top 100 albums from 2019 reranked solely according to my personal taste. Ya joking? Should've been higher! 2019 edition by Purplepash
  • Quote
An early draft of my re-done 2000s chart. Needs more work, but I'm confident I like all 100 albums there to some degree. OUT NOW.
_________________
Overall chart
Fake overall chart

2020s
  • Quote
LedZep wrote:
An early draft of my re-done 2000s chart. Needs more work, but I'm confident I like all 100 albums there to some degree. OUT NOW.


I think it's awesome as it is.
_________________
Do it yourself and let me play my music: https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=61802
  • Quote
Spyglass wrote:
I think it's awesome as it is.
๐Ÿ˜ I still have around 100 albums in the queue, and some of them will surely be good enough for the chart.
_________________
Overall chart
Fake overall chart

2020s
  • Quote
Updated, for the first time in years. Get it while it's hot.
_________________
2021 in full effect. Come drop me some recs. Y'all know what I like.
  • Quote
Finally started a year chart. It has only twenty entries, plenty's empty, send me friendly LPs, tempt me. (Something something, 2020, rent-free, Bentleys, Allende, Wendy's, men's needs, trendy, send weed, end please.)
_________________
2021 in full effect. Come drop me some recs. Y'all know what I like.
  • Quote
Skinny wrote:
Finally started a year chart. It has only twenty entries, plenty's empty, send me friendly LPs, tempt me. (Something something, 2020, rent-free, Bentleys, Allende, Wendy's, men's needs, trendy, send weed, end please.)


I know you like doomy shit. Checked out the new My Dying Bride yet?
_________________
Do it yourself and let me play my music: https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=61802

New topic  Post reply
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 407408409 ... 424425426  Next
Page 408 of 426


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] Laughing Stock (Talk Talk) VS Neon Bi... Behrus58 Music
[ Poll ] CLOSED: PPNW - SF: Talk Talk def. The... videoheadcleaner Tournaments
Talk Talk, Music Machine 1966 ffudnebbuh Music
[ Poll ] CLOSED: PPNW - R2: Talk Talk def. Chrome videoheadcleaner Tournaments
[ Poll ] CLOSED: PPNW - EF: Wire def. Talk Talk videoheadcleaner Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.