2020 albums

Goto page Previous  123 ... 474849 ... 565758  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
NewsFromHome wrote:
Spyglass wrote:

May Our Chambers Be Full by Emma Ruth Rundle & Thou

I was slightly disappointed on the first listen. But I'm tired tbh, might try it again tomorrow.
_________________
Overall chart
Fake overall chart

2020s
  • Quote
Hayden wrote:
Norman Bates wrote:

Nostalgia galore: It's Immaterial's new album sounds like nothing happened since 1990, and 1990's already sounded like nothing had happened since '86.


Hey Norman, glad to see you around. Not going to lie, got a little worried after the events that happened last week. Hope you're doing okay.



Man, things are getting hectic over here. We're supposed to get back to work on Monday (I'm a teacher in Paris) with little protection while the virus is going crazy around and everybody is confined but we've got to work to keep the kids busy so their parents can work for the man... and in the meantime crazed morons slit throats.

Thanks for the kind words Hayden. Hope things are going smoothly your way.
  • Quote
Fast-and-Bulbous wrote:


Also salut ร  toi camarade franรงais ๐Ÿ˜‰



Salut mec !
  • Quote
Funny, the best thing about this forum seems to be people's taste in avatars. Norman's is awesome, there's an air-humping stormtrooper, and somebody here has a screenshot from Stalker. I might need to step up my game because I think a Siouxsie single cover doesn't cut it.
_________________
Do it yourself and let me play my music: https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=61802
  • Quote
Spyglass wrote:
Funny, the best thing about this forum seems to be people's taste in avatars. Norman's is awesome, there's an air-humping stormtrooper, and somebody here has a screenshot from Stalker. I might need to step up my game because I think a Siouxsie single cover doesn't cut it.


Mine is courtesy one fine member of this fine community.
  • Quote
Norman Bates wrote:
Mine is courtesy one fine member of this fine community.


Is this fine member still here? Or is it someone who came and gone like some users I've heard about?
_________________
Do it yourself and let me play my music: https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=61802
  • Quote
Chiefโ€™s old Lee Van Cleef avatar was the coolest. Although this one is almost as good looking ๐Ÿ˜‰
_________________
Overall chart
Fake overall chart

2020s
  • Quote
LedZep wrote:
Chiefโ€™s old Lee Van Cleef avatar was the coolest. Although this one is almost as good looking :wink:


Ayy, I'll take any compliment I can get. ๐Ÿ˜„

Ever since the new South park Covid-special I can't help, but see your avatar and think about Bats and Pangolins. ๐Ÿคฃ
  • Quote
Norman Bates wrote:

Man, things are getting hectic over here. We're supposed to get back to work on Monday (I'm a teacher in Paris) with little protection while the virus is going crazy around and everybody is confined but we've got to work to keep the kids busy so their parents can work for the man... and in the meantime crazed morons slit throats.

Thanks for the kind words Hayden. Hope things are going smoothly your way.

Norman Bates wrote:
Salut mec !


20 fuckin'20, amirite ? Hopefully we have some good music to keep us sane, but my god is everything going to shit.

Stay safe out there man. We are all grateful for what you do for the kids and for letting us continue to work.

Courage ร  toi et tout ta famille.
  • Quote
Tha1ChiefRocka wrote:
Ayy, I'll take any compliment I can get. ๐Ÿ˜„

Ever since the new South park Covid-special I can't help, but see your avatar and think about Bats and Pangolins. :lol:

Havenโ€™t watched the last 2-3 seasons and the Covid special yet, but from what Iโ€™ve heard that Covid special is great
_________________
Overall chart
Fake overall chart

2020s

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 474849 ... 565758  Next
Page 48 of 58


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
2020 Albums JOSweetHeart Music
2020 albums rising more slowly on ove... hwex9000 Suggestions
2020's albums migl Suggestions
[ Poll ] Get To Know A Top 10: January 2020 Th... baystateoftheart Music
BEA 2020 Championship Tournament baystateoftheart Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.