BEA 2020 Championship Tournament

Goto page Previous  123, 4 ... 101112  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Sure I might aswell stick this one in so.


High Risk Behaviour by The Chats
_________________


2023
2022
  • Quote
Was debating between A.A.L, Zach Bryan, and Adrianne Lenker. Thankfully the latter was already nominated so I'll go with the album that ended up resonating with me the most in 2020.

Hopefully someone nominates a Nicolas Jaar album ๐Ÿ˜จ


Elisabeth by Zach Bryan
_________________
Griselda, by Fashion Rebels
2020's Hip-Hop
2020's Country
  • Quote
Yeah don't know how much I'll be able to participate since nearly everything here would be a first time listen, but I'll go ahead and throw in:


No Summer by Cinder Well
  • Quote
cestuneblague wrote:
Yeah don't know how much I'll be able to participate since nearly everything here would be a first time listen, but I'll go ahead and throw in:


No Summer by Cinder Well


Thatโ€™s a great great choice
_________________
-Ryan

ONLY 4% of people can understand this chart! Come try!

My Fave Metal - you won't believe #5!!!
  • Quote
Damn, I might want to choose this one instead. Great album.


็‹‚ [Klue] by ไธ‹ๅฑฑ [Gezan]
  • Quote

The Balladeer by Lori McKenna
  • Quote

Shore by Fleet Foxes
  • Quote
What's the protocol for participation? Am I able to nominate an album without voting on each individual leg of the bracket? I'm just thinking there's a decent possibility that I won't be able to listen to/vote on every item.

If that's ok, I'd like to nominate:

Source by Nubya Garcia
_________________
51 Washington, D.C. albums!
  • Quote
EyeKanFly wrote:
What's the protocol for participation? Am I able to nominate an album without voting on each individual leg of the bracket? I'm just thinking there's a decent possibility that I won't be able to listen to/vote on every item.


Yes, you can. Also, the first round will be up for a while, with extensions granted as requested to allow people to finish listening to all nominees. Subsequent rounds go faster.
_________________
Join us in the canon game :) / Add me on RYM
  • Quote
baystateoftheart wrote:
Yes, you can. Also, the first round will be up for a while, with extensions granted as requested to allow people to finish listening to all nominees. Subsequent rounds go faster.

Sounds good, thanks!
_________________
51 Washington, D.C. albums!

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123, 4 ... 101112  Next
Page 3 of 12


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: The BEA Games Hall Of Fame Guest Tournaments
BEA 2020 Championship Tournament Results baystateoftheart Tournaments
[ Poll ] BEA 2017 Championship Tournament baystateoftheart Tournaments
BEA 2018 Championship Tournament Results baystateoftheart Tournaments
BEA 2021 Championship Tournament? baystateoftheart Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.