Our Country Music Chat

Goto page Previous  123 ... 181920 ... 545556  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Link


Down Here

from the album


The Turnpike Troubadours by Turnpike Troubadours
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Link


Love At The Five And Dime
written by Nanci Griffith

From the album


The Last Of The True Believers by Nanci Griffith
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Link


Return Of The Grievous Angel
written by Gram Parsons & Tom Brown
with Emmylou Harris (vocals)

From the album


Grievous Angel by Gram Parsons
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
I pray that Trace Adkins has himself a safe and awesome 60th birthday today!

God bless you and him and his family always!!!

Holly (a day one fan of him)

P.S. His new TV show named Monarch premieres January 30th on the FOX network.
_________________
Me & my favorite singer James Otto

Check him out here when you can!
  • Quote

Link


Methamphetamine
written by Jay Farrar

From the album


The Search by Son Volt
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
Go here for the latest concerning Sara Evans. I pray that things do not get any worse for her.

God bless you and her family always!!!

Holly
_________________
Me & my favorite singer James Otto

Check him out here when you can!
  • Quote

Link


Even Cowgirls Get The Blues
written by Rodney Crowell

From the album


Blue Kentucky Girl by Emmylou Harris
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Link


You Win Again
written by Hank Williams

From the 2011 reissue bonus disc with the album


Some Girls by The Rolling Stones
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Link


I Got The Same Old Blues
written by J.J. Cale

From the album


Gimme Back My Bullets by Lynyrd Skynyrd
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
Happy 60th birthday to country legend Clint Black. ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„


Link


God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, his "Still Holding On" collaboration should've been more than just a Grammy nomination. To me, it is flawless.


Link

_________________
Me & my favorite singer James Otto

Check him out here when you can!

New topic  Post reply
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 181920 ... 545556  Next
Page 19 of 56


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: Music Diaries SuedeSwede Music Diaries
Religious music and country music is ... benfitzuk Music
Ask & Receive: All about our music. LoneStarRebel Music
Random chat HigherThanTheSun Lounge
Sticky the Random Chat and the "... Guest Suggestions

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.