[Round 1 - Match 13] I Know the End vs Zari

Goto page Previous  12
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Vote for your favourite song
Phoebe Bridgers - I Know the End:
57%
 57%  [11]
Jaubi - Zari:
42%
 42%  [8]
Total Votes : 19

  • Quote
ugh. Just another brutal matchup. I'd never heard of Jaubi b4 but it's quite cool & chill & a great discovery.

Going with Bridgers, but it wasn't an easy choice.
  • Quote
LedZep wrote:
Jaubi - Zari
Nominated by: craola


Link



Shoot, this is brilliant. I'm actually having to debate now between this and my own nom.
_________________
I wanna take Sean Penn
And take Sean Bean
Put 'em in a blender
And make Sean Pean
  • Quote
Phoebe was nice, but the Jaubi is an easy slam dunk for me hear.
I'm not familiar with this artist, but this is one I'll be looking to hear more of.
  • Quote
I Know The End wins 11-8
_________________
Overall chart
Fake overall chart

2020s

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12
Page 2 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] [Round 3 - Match 4] I Know the End vs... LedZep Tournaments
[ Poll ] [Round 2 - Match 7] I Know the End vs... LedZep Tournaments
[ Poll ] [Round 1 - Match 32] Feels Like The E... LedZep Tournaments
[ Poll ] [Round 2 - Match 16] Wildfires vs Fee... LedZep Tournaments
[ Poll ] [Round 1 - Match 21] Do You Know Her?... LedZep Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.