What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 183461834718348 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Raised Pleasure Dot by Joey Baron
  • Quote

A Fascination With Heights by Half String

Good album, but if I had acrophilia, for safety's sake I'd want to be at least 90% string.
  • Quote

Toys In The Attic by Aerosmith
  • Quote

Morrison Hotel by The Doors

My Charts:

#473 - Overall
#19 - 1970
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Flock: The Best Of The Mutton Birds by The Mutton Birds
  • Quote

Castles Of Ghana by John Carter
  • Quote

Never Never Never by Shirley Bassey
  • Quote

Lucifer On The Sofa by Spoon
  • Quote

The Pleasure Principle by Gary Numan

My Charts:

#802 - Overall
#21 - 1979
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
Romanelli wrote:

Trace by Son Volt

My Charts:

Overall - #1
1990's - #1
1995 - #1


I took your rating as a great recommendation.
I love the diversity of country and rock in different tracks. Good stuff.

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 183461834718348 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 18347 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What Song Are You Listening To Right ... 40footwolf Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.