What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 194041940519406 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Made Up Mind by Tedeschi Trucks Band
  • Quote

The Fabulous Walker Brothers by The Walker Brothers
  • Quote
pedro1976 wrote:

In Rainbows by Radiohead

pretty gutted to have been reported for allegedly 'spamming' this forum/site with what's been deemed 'posting too often' - alrighty then! to whoever this may concern I'm sorry my listening habit's don't meet with your expectations/approval.


Sorry to hear that man. Thatโ€™s ridiculous. I post probably as often as you do on this thread pedro. How can you be reported for talking about the music that you are listening to.
  • Quote

Wilderness Of Mirrors by The Black Angels
  • Quote
Johnnyo wrote:
pedro1976 wrote:

In Rainbows by Radiohead

pretty gutted to have been reported for allegedly 'spamming' this forum/site with what's been deemed 'posting too often' - alrighty then! to whoever this may concern I'm sorry my listening habit's don't meet with your expectations/approval.


Sorry to hear that man. Thatโ€™s ridiculous. I post probably as often as you do on this thread pedro. How can you be reported for talking about the music that you are listening to.


Much appreciated brother! better watch out or you'll be accused of spamming too ๐Ÿงฑ was pissed off to be honest, reported for posting too often!? feel a bit for the admin, I suppose have to be seen to act but as you rightly say it is ridiculous. Good wee community in here it's been great to be part of - sending me off on some tangents to what I'd probably normally be listening to...
  • Quote

Abbey Road by The Beatles

17:43, hitting play on one of the greatest albums of all time.

Rated the album by taking the average from all the individual track ratings - makes this my 3rd favorite Beatles album
1. Revolver (84%)
2. Hard Days Night (83%)
3. Abbey Road (82%)
  • Quote

Valedictory Songs by The Bevis Frond
  • Quote
pedro1976 wrote:
Johnnyo wrote:
pedro1976 wrote:

In Rainbows by Radiohead

pretty gutted to have been reported for allegedly 'spamming' this forum/site with what's been deemed 'posting too often' - alrighty then! to whoever this may concern I'm sorry my listening habit's don't meet with your expectations/approval.


Sorry to hear that man. Thatโ€™s ridiculous. I post probably as often as you do on this thread pedro. How can you be reported for talking about the music that you are listening to.


Much appreciated brother! better watch out or you'll be accused of spamming too ๐Ÿงฑ was pissed off to be honest, reported for posting too often!? feel a bit for the admin, I suppose have to be seen to act but as you rightly say it is ridiculous. Good wee community in here it's been great to be part of - sending me off on some tangents to what I'd probably normally be listening to...


Good to see that you are still posting, as am I. Love the conversations that get created through this an other threads. An admin glitch Iโ€™m sure. Keep rockin
  • Quote

Cosmo's Factory by Creedence Clearwater Revival
18:41, diving into my #1 creedence album. Absolutely phenomenal record.
  • Quote

Dire Straits by Dire Straits

19:30 - think it's between this and Brothers In Arms for my favourite DS album. Need to revisit the rest of their stuff..

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 194041940519406 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 19405 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.