Random chat

Goto page Previous  123 ... 127812791280 ... 128512861287  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
LedZep wrote:
That's dope! What are you working, if you don't mind me asking?


Working on maintaining noise limits for the concerts, we basically test throughout the concert to ensure everything stays within, I guess the best way to describe my job is environmental engineering dealing with air, noise pollution etc., the concerts are a nice perk of this I guess cause it certainly isn't always as glamorous!
_________________


2023
2022
  • Quote
Patman360 wrote:
Working on maintaining noise limits for the concerts, we basically test throughout the concert to ensure everything stays within, I guess the best way to describe my job is environmental engineering dealing with air, noise pollution etc., the concerts are a nice perk of this I guess cause it certainly isn't always as glamorous!
Well that part of the job does seem really cool! Free concerts are always a nice perk, especially now.
_________________
Overall chart
Fake overall chart

2020s
  • Quote
Happy Birthday, Mercury!!! ๐Ÿฅณ ๐Ÿ•บ ๐Ÿฅณ
  • Quote
not sure if i should do a new music diary or update one of the like three i made lmao
  • Quote
Happy Holidays
  • Quote
Gowi wrote:
Happy Holidays


You too, Gowi! ๐Ÿฅณ
  • Quote
Merry Christmas to all!
_________________


2023
2022
  • Quote
This month marks a damn decade I've been a part of this site.

I don't want to wax poetic about what I realize is at the end of the day a forum for music nerds, and I know these days I'm here fleetingly at best, but looking back on when I first joined this site, an insecure high schooler in the middle of what I now understand to be some profoundly traumatic life stuff... I think BEA and the people I got to meet here, those few years of having this place as an outlet, of finding this array of interesting and similarly music-obsessed characters to talk and argue and joke and give/receive new music from, it all ended up being I think genuinely Important for me. In the midst of what was, to be honest, an incredibly unstable and frankly confusing adolescence, those turntable.fm/plug.dj sessions, the random forum games, the getting tailored recommendations for what would ultimately become life-changing music, it was something that made a certain kind of sense to me at a time when very little did. I consider many of you genuine friends (online or otherwise), even if I'm rarely great at keeping in touch (sorry about that, and on that note, please feel free to reach out even if we haven't talked in ages, am always down to catch up). Appreciate you all. And albummaster thank you for keeping this place afloat for so long now implement the paid account feature already so I can throw money at you :p

Anyway, in the spirit of whatever this is I'm on about, I'm working on rebuilding the random custom charts from my old account (why did I delete that again?), here's a retooling of my V/A compilations chart that I remember people seemed to find useful (as always, recommendations always welcomed/encouraged etc etc, you know the drill ๐Ÿ˜‰ )

P.S. while plug.dj may be no more, they tell me that turntable.fm has been brought back from the dead... hmmmmm ๐Ÿค”
_________________
A Variety of Artists
  • Quote
+1
  • Quote
Sure! ๐Ÿ˜

New topic  Post reply
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 127812791280 ... 128512861287  Next
Page 1279 of 1287


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Musical random chat Guest Music
Sticky the Random Chat and the "... Guest Suggestions
Let's just have a random video game chat Guest Lounge
Reviews or Chat? Jabapac Suggestions
General Film Chat mickilennial Movies & TV

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.