What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 567568569 ... 595596597  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Liberation Time by John McLaughlin
  • Quote

Link


The Rockafeller Skank
written by Norman Cook, John Barry & Winifred Terry

From the album


You've Come A Long Way, Baby by Fatboy Slim
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Link


A Passage In Time

From the album


Dead Can Dance by Dead Can Dance
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Link


You Cause As Much Sorrow
written by Sinead O'Connor

From the album


I Do Not Want What I Haven't Got by Sinรฉad O'Connor
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Link


yeah whatever


Out Of Control by The Brothers Johnson
  • Quote

Link


Kinky Afro
written by Happy Mondays

From the album


Pills 'N' Thrills And Bellyaches by Happy Mondays
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Link



Acid Bath by Alien Sex Fiend
  • Quote

Link



How Men Are by Heaven 17
  • Quote

Link



Couldn't Stand The Weather by Stevie Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble
  • Quote

Link



It'll End In Tears by This Mortal Coil

New topic  Closed Lock by Romanelli on 05/26/2025 14:37
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 567568569 ... 595596597  Next
Page 568 of 597


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
Sticky: Song Quote Suggestions JohnnyRocketFingers Suggestions
What album are you listening to right... teodor_matz Music
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.