What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 209602096120962 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Bryter Layter by Nick Drake
  • Quote

So Tonight That I Might See by Mazzy Star

MY CHARTS:
Overall - #146
1990's - #37
1993 - #5


Link

_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Architecture & Morality by Orchestral Manล“uvres In The Dark

You've just got to get that ligature in there, is what I always say.
  • Quote

Help! by The Beatles

MY CHARTS:
Overall - #147
1960's - #19
1965 - #3


Link

_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Hard Light by Drop Nineteens
  • Quote

Television by Television
  • Quote

You Should Be At Home Here by Carissa's Wierd
  • Quote

Expansiรณn by I Can Chase Dragons!
  • Quote

Confrontation by Bob Marley & The Wailers
  • Quote
0705

Raise Vibration by Lenny Kravitz

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 209602096120962 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 20961 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.