What album are you listening to? (cont.)

Goto page Previous  123 ... 126127128 ... 410541064107  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Little Girl Blue by Ernestine Anderson
  • Quote
Johnnyo wrote:
CharlieBarley wrote:

Stop Making Sense by Talking Heads


One of the best live albums of all time.

Great pick


I agree totally, man!
I've still to see the film...
  • Quote

1962-1966 by The Beatles

Expanded 2023 Edition
  • Quote
16:54

Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band by The Beatles
  • Quote
CharlieBarley wrote:

Harvest by Neil Young


Another Fab pick charlie
  • Quote
CharlieBarley wrote:
Johnnyo wrote:
CharlieBarley wrote:

Stop Making Sense by Talking Heads


One of the best live albums of all time.

Great pick


I agree totally, man!
I've still to see the film...


Catch it if you can, one of the best concert films

Never got to see them live so the next best thing
  • Quote

Bayou Country by Creedence Clearwater Revival
  • Quote
Johnnyo wrote:
CharlieBarley wrote:
Johnnyo wrote:
CharlieBarley wrote:

Stop Making Sense by Talking Heads


One of the best live albums of all time.

Great pick


I agree totally, man!
I've still to see the film...


Catch it if you can, one of the best concert films

Never got to see them live so the next best thing


I definitely will, Johnny!
  • Quote

Another Green World by Brian Eno
  • Quote

Eagles by Eagles

New topic  Post reply
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 126127128 ... 410541064107  Next
Page 127 of 4107


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What album are you listening to right... teodor_matz Music
What Song Are You Listening To Right ... 40footwolf Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.