What album are you listening to? (cont.)

Goto page Previous  123 ... 288289290 ... 412941304131  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
11:34

A.M. by Wilco
been meaning to revisit this one since I saw Johnnyo spinning it the other day - a totally overlooked album for me, I don't think I've heard this since the late 90's
  • Quote

Da Doo Ron Ron: The Very Best Of The Crystals by The Crystals
  • Quote

Love Changes Everything by Dirty Three

Very talented musicians but on first listen this is rather a mess. I just donโ€™t get what they are trying to do here. Maybe itโ€™s a grower but I have my doubts
  • Quote
pedro1976 wrote:
11:34

A.M. by Wilco
been meaning to revisit this one since I saw Johnnyo spinning it the other day - a totally overlooked album for me, I don't think I've heard this since the late 90's


What did you think pedro? For me itโ€™s understated but really good in a subtle way
  • Quote

Casual Gods by Jerry Harrison
_________________
When the stewardess is near do not show any fear.
  • Quote
Johnnyo wrote:
pedro1976 wrote:
11:34

A.M. by Wilco
been meaning to revisit this one since I saw Johnnyo spinning it the other day - a totally overlooked album for me, I don't think I've heard this since the late 90's


What did you think pedro? For me itโ€™s understated but really good in a subtle way


Very good Johnny ๐Ÿ˜„ will replay it soon
  • Quote
13:00

The Rolling Stones, Now! by The Rolling Stones
  • Quote

Neon Bible by Arcade Fire
  • Quote

War Child by Jethro Tull
_________________
When the stewardess is near do not show any fear.
  • Quote
14:26

A Moon Shaped Pool by Radiohead

New topic  Post reply
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 288289290 ... 412941304131  Next
Page 289 of 4131


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What album are you listening to right... teodor_matz Music
What EP are you listening too? sheep21 Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.