Working My Way Through The BEA Overall Chart

Goto page Previous  12345678910  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
#2463:


Trust In The Lifeforce Of The Deep Mystery by The Comet Is Coming

very good and clever jazz album
I like that it is about outer space
Also the spoken word poetry by Kae Tempest in track four I enjoyed.
  • Quote
#2454:


For The Roses by Joni Mitchell

Sweet album.
  • Quote
#2455:


Simple Things by Zero 7

good album
  • Quote
#2438:


Julie Is Her Name by Julie London

Technically I have heard this album once before but it's a good one so I played it.
Sounds like an album you would hear in a coffee shop.
But it's enjoyable.
  • Quote
#2439:


That! Feels Good! by Jessie Ware

just a great upbeat album
  • Quote
#.2450:


Nancy & Lee by Nancy Sinatra & Lee Hazlewood

This was a lot of fun for a first listen.
An interesting mix of deep-voiced country and pop, at times I couldn't decide whether it was good or bad.
But there are highlights, like 'Some Velvet Morning'.
I can see why it has cult appeal.
  • Quote
#.2477:


Lianne La Havas by Lianne La Havas

A mature, reflective album.
Good lyrics, great vocals and I liked the Radiohead cover song.
  • Quote
#. 2490:


I Love You Jennifer B by Jockstrap

I enjoyed this,
A little bit different.
  • Quote
#2484:


The Sun Sessions by Elvis Presley

Very good

Contains some of my favourite Elvis songs, especially Mystery Train and That's Alright (Mama).
  • Quote
#.2299:


Hit Me Hard And Soft by Billie Eilish

This was pretty lush and I enjoyed listening to it.
I heard her James Bond song recently and I think that is very good also.

New topic  Post reply
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12345678910  Next
Page 8 of 10


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: The BEA Games Hall Of Fame Guest Tournaments
Sticky: Chart talk Guest Music
Worst Album You've Ever Heard All the... Guest Music
Yearly Overall Charts Not Working Glitterboiii Suggestions
Insert BEA Link not working Repo Suggestions

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.