What album are you listening to? (cont.)

Goto page Previous  123 ... 711712713 ... 412241234124  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Romanelli wrote:

Greatest Hits by Jim Croce


Link


This was originally a Dutch only compilation in 1974 called Greatest Hits. In 1980, K-Tel got ahold of it. Between 1980 and 1991, it was re-issued with the following titles:

His Greatest Songs
Greatest Hits
I Got A Name
Grandes Exitos
16 Grandes Exitos
Lover's Cross
His Greatest Hits


He had two or three totally great songs: Operator, You Don't Mess Around with Jim, and I Got a Name. And a couple others that I can't remember the names.
  • Quote
neilgee wrote:

The World Is A Ghetto by WAR


Cisco Kid is so great. They had a bunch of awesome songs. Especially All Day Music, Gypsy Man, Summer, Low Rider. All great.
  • Quote
pedro1976 wrote:
10:30

Rubber Soul by The Beatles


I like this album better than Revolver. Better songs. The song writing wasn't as good on Revolver as on this album. And the psychedelia on Revolver isn't as good as Sgt. Pepper. That's what I think anyway.
  • Quote

Yerself Is Steam by Mercury Rev
  • Quote

Endtroducing..... by DJ Shadow

MY CHARTS:
Overall - #1231
1996 - #33


Link

_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Manning Fireworks by MJ Lenderman
  • Quote

่ฆš้†’ [Kakusei] by DJ Krush
  • Quote

Woodland by Gillian Welch & David Rawlings
  • Quote

Final Summer by Cloud Nothings
  • Quote

High Land, Hard Rain by Aztec Camera

New topic  Post reply
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 711712713 ... 412241234124  Next
Page 712 of 4124


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What album are you listening to right... teodor_matz Music
What EP are you listening too? sheep21 Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.