What album are you listening to? (cont.)

Goto page Previous  123 ... 221322142215 ... 413841394140  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Hats Off To Del Shannon by Del Shannon
  • Quote

Strangers Almanac by Whiskeytown
released on this day...
July 29, 1997
  • Quote
pedro1976 wrote:
Strangers Almanac by Whiskeytown
released on this day...
July 29, 1997


Oooh, this is weird: I was just looking up Ryan Adams to find out if he was born in Canada (he wasn't) so that I could make a flippant comment on another website about how Canada had produced both Ryan Adams and Bryan Adams, "and they aren't even related," and in the process of looking that up I learned that he'd been in a band called "Whiskeytown," which I hadn't known about before (since I'm not a Ryan Adams fan). So I was disappointed that I had no basis for the flippant comment, and I clicked back to BEA to have a look at the "What album are you listening to" thread and saw this, posted halfway across the world at literally the exact same time I was looking that up.

Wacky! ๐Ÿค”
  • Quote
MadhattanJack wrote:
pedro1976 wrote:
Strangers Almanac by Whiskeytown
released on this day...
July 29, 1997


Oooh, this is weird: I was just looking up Ryan Adams to find out if he was born in Canada (he wasn't) so that I could make a flippant comment on another website about how Canada had produced both Ryan Adams and Bryan Adams, "and they aren't even related," and in the process of looking that up I learned that he'd been in a band called "Whiskeytown," which I hadn't known about before (since I'm not a Ryan Adams fan). So I was disappointed that I had no basis for the flippant comment, and I clicked back to BEA to have a look at the "What album are you listening to" thread and saw this, posted halfway across the world at literally the exact same time I was looking that up.

Wacky! :-k

Ha! that is quite a coincidence ๐Ÿ˜„
  • Quote

Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere by Neil Young & Crazy Horse
  • Quote

Spike by Elvis Costello
  • Quote

You Want It Darker by Leonard Cohen
  • Quote

Everything Now by Arcade Fire
  • Quote

(What's The Story) Morning Glory? by Oasis
  • Quote

Grace by Jeff Buckley

New topic  Post reply
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 221322142215 ... 413841394140  Next
Page 2214 of 4140


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What album are you listening to right... teodor_matz Music
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.