What album are you listening to? (cont.)

Goto page Previous  123 ... 283328342835 ... 410441054106  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
  • โค๏ธ albummaster, ๐Ÿ‘ Rhyner, ๐Ÿ‘ Romanelli, ๐Ÿ‘ Johnnyo (and 3 more)

Innervisions (1973) by Stevie Wonder
  • Quote
  • โค๏ธ albummaster, ๐Ÿ‘ Romanelli, โค๏ธ Johnnyo, ๐Ÿ‘ baystateoftheart (and 1 more)

Purple Rain (1984) by Prince And The Revolution
  • Quote

Betty Wright Live (1978) by Betty Wright
  • Quote

Rhythmeen (1996) by ZZ Top
  • Quote
  • ๐Ÿ‘ Johnnyo, โค๏ธ baystateoftheart, โค๏ธ matterhornrider

All Things Must Pass (1970) by George Harrison

Released on this day... 27th November 1970
  • Quote
Johnnyo wrote:
pedro1976 wrote:

Memory Almost Full (2007) by Paul McCartney


Didn't think that I would but i really rather enjoyed this album. I got it from my moms record collection which I liberated from my sisters clutches a few months back. She (my mom) is a big Beatles fan


really didnt enjoy it at the time - after Chaos & Creation (possibly my fave of his solo records) I felt it was a massive disappointment and it sat gathering dust for who knows how long - going back to it after all this time I don't know what I was thinking! it's a wee beauty - quality Macca.. Chaos, This, Electric Arguments, New, Egypt Station and McCartney III - a great run of albums.
  • Quote
  • ๐Ÿ‘ Romanelli, โค๏ธ baystateoftheart, โค๏ธ pedro1976

All Things Must Pass (1970) by George Harrison
  • Quote
  • ๐Ÿ˜ฎ baystateoftheart

Stakes Is High (1996) by De La Soul
  • Quote

The Best Of Rick Nelson: Volume 2 (1991) by Rick Nelson

MY CHARTS:
Overall - #1489
1991 - #62


Link

_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
  • โค๏ธ Repo

The Purple Bird (2025) by Bonnie 'Prince' Billy

New topic  Post reply
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 283328342835 ... 410441054106  Next
Page 2834 of 4106


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What album are you listening to right... teodor_matz Music
What Song Are You Listening To Right ... 40footwolf Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.