What album are you listening to? (cont.)

Goto page Previous  123 ... 333533363337 ... 411741184119  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Out Of Reach (1985) by Blind Fury
  • Quote

The Best Of... Tom Jones (1997) by Tom Jones
  • Quote
matterhornrider wrote:

Elvis Country (I'm 10,000 Years Old) (1971) by Elvis Presley


terrific record - what did you think of EPiC?
  • Quote
  • ๐Ÿ‘ Romanelli, ๐Ÿ‘ matterhornrider

Ready To Die (1994) by The Notorious B.I.G.
  • Quote
  • ๐Ÿ‘ matterhornrider

The All Time Greatest Hits Of Roy Orbison (1972) by Roy Orbison
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
  • ๐Ÿ‘ Romanelli, ๐Ÿ‘ baystateoftheart, โค๏ธ matterhornrider

Takk... (2005) by Sigur Rรณs
  • Quote
  • ๐Ÿ‘ matterhornrider

On Stage - February 1970 (1970) by Elvis Presley
  • Quote
  • ๐Ÿ‘ Romanelli, ๐Ÿ‘ matterhornrider

Doubt (1991) by Jesus Jones
  • Quote
  • โค๏ธ pedro1976
pedro1976 wrote:
matterhornrider wrote:

Elvis Country (I'm 10,000 Years Old) (1971) by Elvis Presley


terrific record - what did you think of EPiC?


I loved it. I liked how they mixed together interviews, rehearsals and Concert footage. This (most of the Concert footage was from 1970 & '72) clearly was before his bloated drug haze decline. Elvis gave 100% and you can see his band, singers and the audiance having so much fun.
  • Quote
  • ๐Ÿ˜ฎ baystateoftheart, โค๏ธ pedro1976

From Elvis In Memphis (1969) by Elvis Presley

New topic  Post reply
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 333533363337 ... 411741184119  Next
Page 3336 of 4119


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... teodor_matz Music
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What Song Are You Listening To Right ... 40footwolf Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.