BSAT Round #3: Curtis Mayfield vs. Burial

Goto page 12  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: So many tournaments...
Curtis Mayfield:
50%
 50%  [12]
Burial:
50%
 50%  [12]
Total Votes : 24

  • Quote
Curtis Mayfield

Captain: lethalnezzle (RIP)


vs.


Burial

Captain: Well
  • Quote
I'm glad to see both of these have gotten so far, and Burial has been among my favorite discoveries of this whole tournament, but I think it's time for Burial to go.
  • Quote
Erm, you wot. What am I supposed to do? These two are honestly in my top five artists ever. Burial speaks to a part of me that has to deal with being suburban and a bit shit. Curtis speaks to me when I'm actually awake. I'll choose later.
_________________
2021 in full effect. Come drop me some recs. Y'all know what I like.
  • Quote
Burial is an utter genius. His music is just completely astounding and original and complete. He's like a painter, he completely conveys his vision and world with his sounds. Absolutely love him.

Curtis Mayfield has yet to do much for me, tbh.
_________________
-Ryan

ONLY 4% of people can understand this chart! Come try!

My Fave Metal - you won't believe #5!!!
  • Quote
Curtis.
  • Quote
Curtis, but I do really like Burial. Give him another decade of being ahead of the curve and he might take this
_________________
http://jonnyleather.com
  • Quote
Very difficult choice, went with Burial
  • Quote
๐Ÿค”

Curtis I guess. Very close though.
_________________
Doubles & Conch
  • Quote
Burial. Barely.
_________________
Romanelli wrote:
We're all fucked, lads.
  • Quote
alelsupreme wrote:
Burial. Barely.


Nice. Do you write some?

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 12  Next
Page 1 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BSAT Round #3: Curtis Mayfie... Guest Tournaments
[ Poll ] BSAT Round #4: Curtis Mayfield vs. Ni... Guest Tournaments
[ Poll ] BSAT Round #2: Curtis Mayfield vs. Oval Guest Tournaments
[ Poll ] BSAT Round #1: Curtis Mayfield vs. Ja... Precedent Tournaments
[ Poll ] [THREAD CLOSED] Curtis Mayfield Vs B&... Wombi Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.