Renegade by Toseland - which version?

View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
So, I just added the album 'Renegade' by Toseland, but I've run into an issue..

The album was originally released in March 2014, with 11 tracks. Now, it's been re-released with 2 additional tracks.

My question is which edition should be on this site?
  • Quote
RasmV wrote:
So, I just added the album 'Renegade' by Toseland, but I've run into an issue..

The album was originally released in March 2014, with 11 tracks. Now, it's been re-released with 2 additional tracks.

My question is which edition should be on this site?


Always use the original release.
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
Great. That's what I did.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Spiritualized - Ladies & Gentleme... Kiki Music
Beatles cover version that u prefer t... bobbyb5 Music
Mono or stereo version? Original or r... LedZep Music
If a tree falls in the woods (music v... Spyglass Music
Rolling Stone 500 is the older version ChromeAce Suggestions

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.