very weird issue

Goto page 12  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
So I'm trying to add a Fushitsusha album to a chart, and as soon as I type in as far as "Fush" or equally far into the album title, I just get an eternal loading wheel. I thought it might be because for some reason it was having trouble loading Japanese characters, but I was able to load several other Japanese albums just fine. Any idea what's up?
  • Quote
I'll keep an eye on it, but just tried myself and appears to be working ok. It's possible the database might have been overloaded for a brief period while some background jobs were running.
  • Quote
that's so strange I still can't get it to work... maybe it's some really weirdly specific error on my end?

Oh and hey AM while I have your attention do you think you might be able to do me a favor and sticky this thread?
  • Quote
ok so I've determined this problem is only persisting in firefox. Had no trouble adding in chrome. Odd
  • Quote
dividesbyzero wrote:
ok so I've determined this problem is only persisting in firefox. Had no trouble adding in chrome. Odd

Thanks for investigating. I'll have a look at Firefox and see what the issue might be. (Just stickied the other thread as well)
  • Quote
albummaster wrote:
Thanks for investigating. I'll have a look at Firefox and see what the issue might be. (Just stickied the other thread as well)

Gracias AM ๐Ÿ˜„
  • Quote
Just made a fix, seemed to be an issue to do with multibyte characters in Firefox
  • Quote
albummaster wrote:
Just made a fix, seemed to be an issue to do with multibyte characters in Firefox

Thanks, loading fine now... except now I'm having trouble loading Sรณlaris (probably because the "รณ"). This one's not even working in Chrome (or Safari for that matter). As soon as I get as far as "solar" the wheel just starts to spin for eternity
  • Quote
So I made a seperate thread cuz I was struggling in Chrome but forgot to mention what browser I was using. Issue seems unresolved tho my Internet is also acting up at this point so it could be on my side
_________________


. . . 2016 . . . 2015 . . .

"While I'm alive, I'll make tiny changes to Earth" - Frightened Rabbit
  • Quote
dividesbyzero wrote:
Thanks, loading fine now... except now I'm having trouble loading Sรณlaris (probably because the "รณ"). This one's not even working in Chrome (or Safari for that matter). As soon as I get as far as "solar" the wheel just starts to spin for eternity

Are you still getting this issue? I've just tried this in Firefox and Chrome, and both seem to be ok.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 12  Next
Page 1 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
(very) minor issue antiloopje Suggestions
There's not a very strong death metal... Spyglass Music
What was the very first album you bou... Captain_Dude Music
I'm so very sorry... Guest Lounge
Three very important (musical) questions NickVolos Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.