...and you had been listening to your music collection on whatever music playing device you carry around. Later someone tracks back to find out what the last song you heard was, and also what you listened to as your life flashes before your eyes/you let out your final breath/you see the light at the end of tunnel.
What song would you want that to be?
Note this shouldn't really be your favourite song or the song you would like to hear last before you die, but rather the song that would be the coolest or the most effective maybe even something witty.
'funny' story: I passed out while coasting in a car and woke up to cops knocking on my window, with my car wedged in a bus stop. Could've died or killed someone else, luckily did not. However, I found out later that I had changed CDs in my car to David Bowie's Low, so I like to think this all occurred while "Always Crashing In The Same Car" was playing. That's my death jam. Fitting, since I've had multiple problems with drunk driving...
'funny' story: I passed out while coasting in a car and woke up to cops knocking on my window, with my car wedged in a bus stop. Could've died or killed someone else, luckily did not. However, I found out later that I had changed CDs in my car to David Bowie's Low, so I like to think this all occurred while "Always Crashing In The Same Car" was playing. That's my death jam. Fitting, since I've had multiple problems with drunk driving...
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum