Limp Bizkit

Goto page 123  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Have a new song and I kinda of like it. (I used to be a big LB fan back in Hot dog flavored water days)

check it out.


Link

_________________
gi
O
  • Quote
Today will go down in BEA history.
  • Quote
Limp Bizkit.. sucked then and suck now.
_________________
  • Quote
Jasonconfused wrote:
Limp Bizkit.. sucked then and suck now.


They were never meant to be good o,o.

Its about getting the blood flowing and jumping around... Have you ever been to a concert?
_________________
gi
O
  • Quote
nitro2k11 wrote:
They were never meant to be good o,o.

Its about getting the blood flowing and jumping around... Have you ever been to a concert?


I haven't, but getting blood flowing doesn't make for music that I'd care to listen to. Sure, certain volumes of bass and stuff will effect a rhythmic effect on the body. Still don't care for it.
_________________
  • Quote
no i'm good


Seriously though, they are terrible
  • Quote
Actually listened to the song, here;s what I liked about it:

1. I like the way the drums are produced 'til the ending chilldown
2. they each reference radio songs, so I guess it's kind of meta

10/10 would never listen again
  • Quote
One of my all time least liked groups. Linkin park and limp Bizkit are pretty much the epitome of BAD.
_________________
-Ryan

ONLY 4% of people can understand this chart! Come try!

My Fave Metal - you won't believe #5!!!
  • Quote
MrFrogger wrote:
no i'm good


Seriously though, they are terrible


How?
have you ever listened to them?
_________________
gi
O
  • Quote
nitro2k11 wrote:

have you ever listened to them?

I have actually, in middle school you couldn't escape them

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 123  Next
Page 1 of 3


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
ADP #12: Significant Other by Limp Bi... CA Dreamin Music
[ Poll ] Limp Bizkit - Behind Blue Eyes Hayden Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.