2KT Rd.1 - So Alone vs Zeroes QC

View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Which album would you rather fuck?
So Alone:
83%
 83%  [10]
Zeroes QC:
16%
 16%  [2]
Total Votes : 12

  • Quote
2KT

Round 1

Johnny Thunders - So Alone (1978) vs. Suuns - Zeroes QC (2010)



MercuryDylan69's Johnny Thunders - So Alone (1978). Band Rank: 1593. Album Rank: 2710. Link



joshtraina's Suuns - Zeroes QC (2010). Band Rank: 3620. Album Rank: 19596. Link


Matches will stay open for a few days each time. Please make sure to listen to both before voting! The links to both albums should be in here!

Imma leave these open some more time than the last. I may start overlapping (open 2 matches every 2 days and have each match last 4 days) so the whole thing moves fast but people still get to vote on all.
  • Quote
The first two albums to show up that I was actually pretty familiar with.

Suuns are an interesting band. They have a good sound and have clearly been influenced by a lot of bands I love, but there's something really lacking in their music. This feels like a case where it's all style, no substance. I hear no heart in Zeroes QC. It feels like a lot of genre exercises and a lot of songs just sound like boring Clinic impersonations. I've listens to their latest album quite a few times this year also. I really wanted to like it, but could not.

While Suuns feels like a bit of a lifeless void to me, Johnny Thunders screams with personality. So Alone is loose, fun and was very influential on bands like The Libertines, and basically all modern garage rock.

My vote easily goes to So Alone in this round
_________________
http://jonnyleather.com
  • Quote
Suuns don't do a lot for me at all, whereas I adore So Alone.
  • Quote
So Alone. My kinda music. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Quote
voted so alone
  • Quote
So Alone wins.
  • Quote
Defago wrote:
So Alone wins.


I'm anxious to think this wil be against my album in the next round.n ๐Ÿ˜•

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Should I go it alone? Guest Lounge
[ Poll ] 2KT Rd.1 - Happiness vs Out Defago Tournaments
[ Poll ] CLOSED 2KT Rd.1 - Cyclops Nuclear Sub... Defago Tournaments
[ Poll ] CLOSED - 2KT Rd.1 - Treasury Library ... Defago Tournaments
[ Poll ] CLOSED - 2KT Rd.1 - What I Want From ... Defago Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.