Brandoncore (or as he prefers it, "meowcore") = anything dreamlike and/or sounds like it comes from a fairytale world. Bonus points for ethereal female vocals
This can go anyway you want, lol. I suppose you define the cores of various users. *Shrugs*
Oh, and it's funny to still be associated with Syd Barrett. ๐ I did use to be super into him but it has lessened quite a bit with time.
Dividesbyzerocore: Neoclassical music and Amon Tobin.
Singingpeasantcore: a mixture of dividebyzerocore and twee pop.
Mercurycore: Bob Dylan and Tallest Man On Earth, generally just loves great lyricism and what came as a surprise to me is that he apparently adores ambient (alliteration!)!
Squishypuffdavecore: Owen Pallett, St. Vincent, The Books, Matmos,
Dividesbyzerocore: Neoclassical music and Amon Tobin.
Singingpeasantcore: a mixture of dividebyzerocore and twee pop.
Mercurycore: Bob Dylan and Tallest Man On Earth, generally just loves great lyricism and what came as a surprise to me is that he apparently adores ambient (alliteration!)!
Squishypuffdavecore: Owen Pallett, St. Vincent, The Books, Matmos,.
Couldn't you just gleam all of this by looking at these users top 10's?
I understood the core-thing as to pick a certain number of artist who are representative for a user's taste; for example five artist who'd form the team [username]core. The possible tourney would then be to let two teams per match face each other, where users would vote on which team of artist they prefer. I don't think the idea is any good, but that was how I understood it
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum