I am not the greatest Beatles fan, but i just don't agree that their best song is A Day in The Life. Personal favourite: While My Guitar Gently Weeps. What's you favourite?
I Know these are not enough option, but you can always comment for the ones missing.
I like the Abbey Road medley a lot, and as a full piece of music, it's my favorite thing they've done. I'm also partial to "Tomorrow Never Knows" and "A Day in the Life."
I voted for A Day in the Life. I have just listened to it and I got again goosebumps at the end of it. I think it has always been my favourite Beatles song, closely followed by Tomorrow Never Knows.
There are so many fantastic songs I could choose from. My personal favourites include In My Life, Here Comes the Sun, While my Guitar Gently Weeps (I LOVE the acoustic version, too!), Strawberry Fields Forever, I Am the Walrus, Eleanor Rigby and Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds.
Hard to say. On a whim and impulse I voted Strawberry Fields Forever. I just love the vibe, the laid back ness and inventiveness of that song along with some of my all time favorite lyrics "no one it seems is in my tree. I mean it must be high or low." With the strings coming in just after he finishes that line then sorta harmonizing with the next line. The lyrics and john's delivery are just so damn conversational and natural but wise and deep too. I adore it.
Also love love love "don't Let Me Down" and "Let It Be" and "In My Life" and "I'm looking through you" and "many others. Great band. _________________ -Ryan
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum