View previous topic :: View next topic
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 01/11/2012 00:19
  • Post subject:
Jackwc wrote:
That

PLAIN BROWN BAG WRAPPER

still serves an aesthetic purpose, Gary.

Are you drunk again Jackwc

I will quote YOU

"..In Through The Out Door actually has quite a bit of artwork. Some great photography."

And all I got was this silly hat

• Visit poster's website
Jackwc
Queen Of The Forums

Canada

• Posted: 01/11/2012 00:40
  • Post subject:
GARY wrote:
Jackwc wrote:
That

PLAIN BROWN BAG WRAPPER

I will quote YOU

"..In Through The Out Door actually has quite a bit of artwork. Some great photography."

...cause it does.

Music sucks. Check out my favourite movies, fam:
http://letterboxd.com/jackiegigantic/
  • Visit poster's website
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 01/11/2012 00:50
  • Post subject:
Jackwc wrote:
GARY wrote:
Jackwc wrote:
That

PLAIN BROWN BAG WRAPPER

I will quote YOU

...cause it does.

No shit Rolling Eyes

But, YOU HAD 2 BUY THE FUCKING ALBUM 2 SEE THAT Brick wall

And all I got was this silly hat

• Visit poster's website
Jackwc
Queen Of The Forums

Canada

• Posted: 01/11/2012 01:43
  • Post subject:
But even without buying it, man.

The bag IS the cover. It's part of the art.

Music sucks. Check out my favourite movies, fam:
http://letterboxd.com/jackiegigantic/
  • Visit poster's website
Facetious

Pakistan

• Posted: 02/28/2012 13:06
  • Post subject:
This was a summary I wrote a long while ago:

So basically, there's this guy called Hanger who's a rich businessman or something. His fingerprints spell out the word 'MISFORTUNE'. He has a friend called Salman who's a writer. Bigfeet are invading his town and police and detectives are trying to find a robber who broke in the house of an old lady in the town.
So, the detectives are excited because the robber accidentally showed his face to the old lady. But the robber also accidentally knocked her down, so she's unconscious and in hospital. Meanwhile, Salman is getting worried because he just got his 13th death threat and so he's planning to run away. Meanwhile this all is happening, Hanger is counting his money. Suddenly his palm starts itching and as he is a superstitious man, he thinks that it is a sign that he's going to get more money. So, he runs home to tell his wife the good news and upon reaching there, finds that a quarter of his money had fallen out of his pocket. That night, two robbers break in Hanger's house and steal another quarter of the money, all while Hanger's wandering around the house, sleepwalking.
Salman runs away that night and Hanger starts getting worried about him too. He goes out to find him the next day. On the way, while he goes to a shop to buy a water bottle because he starts feeling thirsty, a sudden gust of wind blows his wallet out of his hands and some of the money flies straight into a cow's mouth and the cow swallows it down. After picking up his wallet and wandering around a bit, he starts on his way back, but finds that the way is blocked by Bigfeet. So he goes from a different way, over a bridge. On the bridge, suddenly a fat man runs by him and knocks Hanger over from the bridge. All his money gets lost in the water, and Hanger has to walk the rest of the way soaked.
While Hanger has gotten out of the water and has gone on his way, the old lady in the hospital is being taken out and driven to the police station. Just as she is going into the car, Salman snatches her handbag and runs away! He keeps running until he comes in Hanger's way. Salman is frightened, because the police are chasing him, so he throws the handbag at Hanger and Hanger is caught by the police while Salman runs away. He gets his lawyer, who comes dressed in a bunny suit to court because she had been acting in a play at that time. The old lady faints when she sees Hanger, but before fainting, she cries out that Hanger was the robber who had broken in her house. As Hanger is being taken to jail, a Bigfoot from the Bigfoot Massacre is also being taken there. That night, the Bigfoot tells him that he knows a way to get out of the prison. So they get out, but then the Bigfoot strangles Hanger to death and is caught by the police again. And somewhere in the world, a horse suddenly begins laughing for no reason at all. So the moral of the story is that you should never trust a Bigfoot.

Think Some things have been added to/changed in/taken out from the story since then (like the main character's name, as we all know Mr. Green ) , so the end result may be a bit different from this.
  • Visit poster's website
  • Visit poster's website
gussteivi

Sweden

• Posted: 02/28/2012 15:27
  • Post subject:
Think

Have you considered turning it into a movie script, Eggman?

I genuinely think there aren't enough Bigfeet in todays cinema.
  • Visit poster's website
Facetious

Pakistan

• Posted: 02/28/2012 15:35
  • Post subject:
gussteivi wrote:
Think

Have you considered turning it into a movie script, Eggman?

I genuinely think there aren't enough Bigfeet in todays cinema.

You know what? I also think there aren't enough Bigfeet in today's cinema. Think

I'll think about it.
  • Visit poster's website
  • Visit poster's website

• Posted: 08/24/2012 05:55
  • Post subject: Chupacabra-fucking-a-garbage-can-man
Eggman/Walrus/Taxman wrote:
This was a summary I wrote a long while ago:

So basically, there's this guy called Hanger who's a rich businessman or something. His fingerprints spell out the word 'MISFORTUNE'. He has a friend called Salman who's a writer. Bigfeet are invading his town and police and detectives are trying to find a robber who broke in the house of an old lady in the town.
So, the detectives are excited because the robber accidentally showed his face to the old lady. But the robber also accidentally knocked her down, so she's unconscious and in hospital. Meanwhile, Salman is getting worried because he just got his 13th death threat and so he's planning to run away. Meanwhile this all is happening, Hanger is counting his money. Suddenly his palm starts itching and as he is a superstitious man, he thinks that it is a sign that he's going to get more money. So, he runs home to tell his wife the good news and upon reaching there, finds that a quarter of his money had fallen out of his pocket. That night, two robbers break in Hanger's house and steal another quarter of the money, all while Hanger's wandering around the house, sleepwalking.
Salman runs away that night and Hanger starts getting worried about him too. He goes out to find him the next day. On the way, while he goes to a shop to buy a water bottle because he starts feeling thirsty, a sudden gust of wind blows his wallet out of his hands and some of the money flies straight into a cow's mouth and the cow swallows it down. After picking up his wallet and wandering around a bit, he starts on his way back, but finds that the way is blocked by Bigfeet. So he goes from a different way, over a bridge. On the bridge, suddenly a fat man runs by him and knocks Hanger over from the bridge. All his money gets lost in the water, and Hanger has to walk the rest of the way soaked.
While Hanger has gotten out of the water and has gone on his way, the old lady in the hospital is being taken out and driven to the police station. Just as she is going into the car, Salman snatches her handbag and runs away! He keeps running until he comes in Hanger's way. Salman is frightened, because the police are chasing him, so he throws the handbag at Hanger and Hanger is caught by the police while Salman runs away. He gets his lawyer, who comes dressed in a bunny suit to court because she had been acting in a play at that time. The old lady faints when she sees Hanger, but before fainting, she cries out that Hanger was the robber who had broken in her house. As Hanger is being taken to jail, a Bigfoot from the Bigfoot Massacre is also being taken there. That night, the Bigfoot tells him that he knows a way to get out of the prison. So they get out, but then the Bigfoot strangles Hanger to death and is caught by the police again. And somewhere in the world, a horse suddenly begins laughing for no reason at all. So the moral of the story is that you should never trust a Bigfoot.

Think Some things have been added to/changed in/taken out from the story since then (like the main character's name, as we all know Mr. Green ) , so the end result may be a bit different from this.

Brilliance.
Facetious

Pakistan

• Posted: 08/24/2012 06:20
  • Post subject: Re: Chupacabra-fucking-a-garbage-can-man
Brandon Raber wrote:
Brilliance.

Thanks.
  • Visit poster's website
  • Visit poster's website
thejoj96

• Posted: 08/24/2012 17:54