Rikki Don't Lose That Number (track) by Steely Dan
Rikki Don't Lose That Number appears on the following album(s) by Steely Dan:
- Pretzel Logic (track #1) (this album) (1974)
- Greatest Hits (track #7) (compilation) (1978)
- Citizen (track #19) (compilation) (1993)
- A Decade Of Steely Dan (track #9) (compilation) (1985)
- Reelin' In The Years: The Very Best Of Steely Dan (track #6) (compilation) (1987)
- The Best Of Steely Dan: Then And Now (track #2) (compilation) (1993)
- Showbiz Kids (The Steely Dan Story 1972-1980) (track #10) (compilation) (2000)
- The Very Best Of Steely Dan: Do It Again (track #1) (compilation) (1987)
- The Definitive Collection (track #6) (compilation) (2006)
- Northeast Corridor Steely Dan Live! (track #3) (2021)
Go to store
Go to store
Go to store
Listen to Rikki Don't Lose That Number on YouTube
Rikki Don't Lose That Number ratings
av = trimmed mean average rating an item has currently received.
n = number of ratings an item has currently received.
m = minimum number of ratings required for an item to appear in a 'top-rated' chart (currently 10).
AV = the site mean average rating.
Showing latest 5 ratings for this track. | Show all 177 ratings for this track.
|Rating||Date updated||Member||Track ratings||Avg. track rating|
|3 days ago||romackjack1972||1,204||92/100|
Outliers can be removed when calculating a mean average to dampen the effects of ratings outside the normal distribution. This figure is provided as the trimmed mean. A high standard deviation can be legitimate, but can sometimes indicate 'gaming' is occurring. Consider a simplified example* of an item receiving ratings of 100, 50, & 0. The mean average rating would be 50. However, ratings of 55, 50 & 45 could also result in the same average. The second average might be more trusted because there is more consensus around a particular rating (a lower deviation).
(*In practice, some tracks can have several thousand ratings)
This track is rated in the top 1% of all tracks on BestEverAlbums.com. This track has a Bayesian average rating of 89.1/100, a mean average of 89.0/100, and a trimmed mean (excluding outliers) of 89.8/100. The standard deviation for this track is 10.5.
Rikki Don't Lose That Number favourites
Showing all 17 members who have added this track as a favourite
Rikki Don't Lose That Number comments
Showing all 2 comments |
Most Helpful First | Newest First | Maximum Rated First | Longest Comments First
(Only showing comments with -2 votes or higher. You can alter this threshold from your profile page. Manage Profile)
Great song but I never understood why it was their most successful. They have so many more amazing ones.
always loved this song and the mood it sets
Your feedback for Rikki Don't Lose That Number
A lot of hard work happens in the background to keep BEA running, and it's especially difficult to do this when we can't pay our hosting fees :(
We work very hard to ensure our site is as fast (and FREE!) as possible, and we respect your privacy.