Factory (track) by Bruce Springsteen
Factory appears on the following album(s) by Bruce Springsteen:
- Darkness On The Edge Of Town (track #7) (this album) (1978)
- The Album Collection: 1973-1984, Vol. 1 (track #31) (compilation) (2014)
- The Agora, Cleveland 1978 (track #5) (2014)
- Arizona State University, Tempe 1980 (track #3) (2015)
- Staples Center Los Angeles October 23, 1999 (track #7) (2019)
- Winterland 12/15/78 (track #5) (2019)
- First Union Center, Philadelphia September 25, 1999 (track #6) (2020)
- Madison Square Garden, New York, 06/27/2000 (track #6) (2021)
- Nassau Coliseum, New York 12/29/80 (track #6) (2019)
- Arrowhead Pond Of Anaheim. CA 05/22/00 (track #6) (2022)
Go to store
Go to store
Condition: Brand New
Go to store
Listen to Factory on YouTube
av = trimmed mean average rating an item has currently received.
n = number of ratings an item has currently received.
m = minimum number of ratings required for an item to appear in a 'top-rated' chart (currently 10).
AV = the site mean average rating.
Showing latest 5 ratings for this track. | Show all 192 ratings for this track.
|Rating||Date updated||Member||Track ratings||Avg. track rating|
Outliers can be removed when calculating a mean average to dampen the effects of ratings outside the normal distribution. This figure is provided as the trimmed mean. A high standard deviation can be legitimate, but can sometimes indicate 'gaming' is occurring. Consider a simplified example* of an item receiving ratings of 100, 50, & 0. The mean average rating would be 50. However, ratings of 55, 50 & 45 could also result in the same average. The second average might be more trusted because there is more consensus around a particular rating (a lower deviation).
(*In practice, some tracks can have several thousand ratings)
This track is rated in the top 7% of all tracks on BestEverAlbums.com. This track has a Bayesian average rating of 80.2/100, a mean average of 79.1/100, and a trimmed mean (excluding outliers) of 80.3/100. The standard deviation for this track is 12.6.
Showing all 1 members who have added this track as a favourite
Showing all 2 comments |
Most Helpful First | Newest First | Maximum Rated First | Longest Comments First
(Only showing comments with -2 votes or higher. You can alter this threshold from your profile page. Manage Profile)
Good song, though it easily stands out as the worst on the album with its slow pace and meh lyrics. But the piano line is still really nice.
Easily the weakest track on the album and it slightly tarnishes the overall quality of the album.
Your feedback for Factory
A lot of hard work happens in the background to keep BEA running, and it's especially difficult to do this when we can't pay our hosting fees :(
We work very hard to ensure our site is as fast (and FREE!) as possible, and we respect your privacy.