Women in Music

Goto page Previous  123456789  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote


C'mon, guys, no love for Bjรถrk? Also, my personal not-too-guilty pleasure:



Hayley Williams from Paramore ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Quote


I love these girls



And her
  • Quote
Worst.
Thread.
Ever.

Female music sucks. I only listen to

Music For Men by The Gossip

PATRIARCHY FTW
  • Quote



Link



Link



Link





Link



Link



Link





Link



Link





Link



Link





Link



Link





Link


A few contenders for my favourite song of all-time in amongst them videos there.
  • Quote
Happymeal wrote:
I like Stevie Nicks, hate the cranberries, and think No Doubt is fairly average.


That's me for ya'! What I couldn't figure out about No Doubt is who played the saxophone. I looked in the pamphlet but could find so sax.

"Figure out about No Doubt". Try ssying that five times fast.
  • Quote
Not sure how I forgot about these...




Link



Link



Link
  • Quote
I guess it's up to me to bring some reggae to these proceedings...


Link



Link



Link



Link



Link
  • Quote
Noise Pollution wrote:


Weird. My girlfriend has this poster in her room, but I've still never listened to them. I'll have to do that.
_________________
  • Quote
What about the Irish band The Corrs? They did a really good cover of Fleetwood Mac's Dreams. I'm not sure whether it's better or not, but it's a very good cover.
  • Quote
We should also have a "males in music" topic, otherwise it's discrimination. Though I much more support a single topic titled "people with a gender in music"

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123456789  Next
Page 4 of 9


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: Music Diaries SuedeSwede Music Diaries
[ Poll ] Do you think that women rules in musi... WrathchildIX Music
Top 10 songs by women songwriters bobbyb5 Music
Women's History Month Listening Proje... baystateoftheart Music
Women's History Month Listening Proje... baystateoftheart Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.