Musical Goals

Goto page Previous  12
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Why did he transform into a bat? If it had something to do with Defago's past avatar...
  • Quote
an_outlaw wrote:
I have to remind myself to practice everyday. Have trouble doing that. :?


I'm learning to play keyboard and it's a bitch trying to remember to do that, especially since it seems like much of my free time is being eaten up preparing for my final exams at college. Hopefully it becomes easier for both of us!
  • Quote
I finally listened to a Bob Dylan album yesterday.
_________________
MrFrogger wrote:
Camsch - Has by far the worst sig on BEA.
  • Quote
camsh wrote:
I finally listened to a Bob Dylan album yesterday.


How was it?
  • Quote
Cymro2011 wrote:
How was it?

Twas Highway 61. And it was amazing ๐Ÿ˜
_________________
MrFrogger wrote:
Camsch - Has by far the worst sig on BEA.
  • Quote
camsh wrote:
I finally listened to a Bob Dylan album yesterday.


You have 2 Dylan albums on your chart...
_________________
My top songs of the 2010s
and
Spotify link

Last.fm

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12
Page 2 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
More musical thoughts Kiki Music
On the topic musical overwhelm and ot... Mercury Music
Musical Mood Enhancers indieshins Music
Your Current Musical Obsession pearljammer13 Music
Are musical soundtracks technically c... qwert9579 Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.