What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 323732383239 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
listening to another album plucked from the 2013 top 3 albums thread:


White Lighter by Typhoon
_________________
fav artists NOW | ALL-TIME favs | i listen 2 more music than u so u don't have 2!
  • Quote


Bob Dylan has no idea how to compose his voice, but everything else is great. If I may speak from honesty which looks to be a form of insanity, someone could do a better cover of the first track.
  • Quote
One of my favorite recent releases

Fuzz by Fuzz
  • Quote


Enjoying it so far!

http://www.npr.org/2013/10/06/228318647/first-listen-cults-static
  • Quote
What's with that album cover?
  • Quote
revolver94 wrote:


I feel there should be more animated gif album covers. This was a personal favourite from last year:



Anyway, currently listening to the Darkside record again.
  • Quote
Well, believe it or not, Highway 61 made it to 27 on my overall chart. Plus, apparently it wasn't anywhere on my charts. I knew I had missed an album when editing my charts months ago! Although I wasn't impressed with the 7/10 production and the moderately low variety, the lyrics are top-notch and the consistency is good. The rhythms are just plain great. Now it's onto...



First listen and my second Bob Dylan album.
  • Quote

The Argument by Fugazi
Brilliant album, a highlight in Fugazi's catalog for me. Much less harsh than their earlier work, yet it still retains their signature Post-Hardcore sound.
  • Quote
revolver94 wrote:


Enjoying it so far!

http://www.npr.org/2013/10/06/228318647/first-listen-cults-static


I like the refinements in their sound and there are a few good tracks, but it doesn't feel like a big step forward to me. I'll give it another listen, though.
  • Quote


Nobuo Yamada - Empty Time Of T.N.B.

Terrifying harsh noise, its like a slow motion car crash.

I think the new blockaders help out on this, really good stuff.

Love dat album artwork
_________________
Alt Right meme game on point

I FEEL DISCRIMINATED AGAINST AS A PERSON OF JUDGEMENT.

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 323732383239 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 3238 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.