Nothing found

Goto page Previous  12
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
swedenman wrote:
This. His last non-automated post was 10 days ago :|



He's out of town and checking in when he can. Be patient! ๐Ÿ˜„
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
I think we tend to forget that our deity actually has a life independent from the domain over which he benevolently rules
  • Quote
Romanelli wrote:
He's out of town and checking in when he can. Be patient! :)


Okay, that's fine, then. Just makin' sure he's stickin' around ๐Ÿ˜
  • Quote
You can manually add BEA album information to your Forums posts as explained here.
Meanwhile, I suggest that you do not add new entries to your charts until the issue is fixed.
_________________
"And canโ€™t you see youโ€™re in on it?
You were born though you need not
And is that not some cause
For worship, being born among these trees?"
  • Quote
The search bar below the banner is working, but I haven't tried it in my chats yet.

EDIT: The chart's fine, and I was able to put an abum in. But the album I added recently, Wai Guo La, won't appear in the search bars.
  • Quote
JMan wrote:
The search bar below the banner is working, but I haven't tried it in my chats yet.

EDIT: The chart's fine, and I was able to put an abum in. But the album I added recently, Wai Guo La, won't appear in the search bars.


Good to hear that. ๐Ÿ˜ For newly added albums it does take some time to show on the search - I noticed this in the past. Eventually they will show though.
_________________
"And canโ€™t you see youโ€™re in on it?
You were born though you need not
And is that not some cause
For worship, being born among these trees?"
  • Quote
Apologies, I was not able to be online as much over the past few weeks, but I'm back now.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12
Page 2 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Interesting little comic I found mooseboy101 Lounge
2,000 Favorite Songs I've Found Throu... DJENNY Music Diaries
I found out what MOR means today Wombi Music
[ Poll ] Freaky stuff you found online JMan Lounge
No chart found Wasinski Suggestions

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.