Chart talk

Goto page Previous  123 ... 183184185 ... 424425426  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
arthur237 wrote:
Just counted through my chart and 20 albums in their because of this site.. I owe a lot to this place..

Probably something like 90 for me ๐Ÿคฃ
  • Quote
Hot Press: 250 Greatest Irish Albums, Part 1 (1-100)

So I've been putting this together for awhile now, it's basically my favourite publication list I've ever come across because, for the most part, it's dominated by little known Irish stuff that is actually fantastic. Sure, it has got all the U2, Van Morrison, Thin Lizzy, etc. albums in there and you guys may (probably will) slaughter it for that, but there are some great little known gems in there too. I was initially planning on unveiling all 3 parts of this chart tonight but poor internet slowed down my album adding and I'm 19 short as of now, will finish it in the next few days (Parts 2 and 3 is where the magic happens though). So here's part 1, hope someone checks it out and enjoys it, I can help with links if they're wanted.
_________________


2023
2022
  • Quote
Kool Keith Sweat wrote:
what's the spread across decades on you'll's charts


What Do you mean?
_________________
-Ryan

ONLY 4% of people can understand this chart! Come try!

My Fave Metal - you won't believe #5!!!
  • Quote
Romanelli wrote:
Chart ratings are, to me, the least useful part of this site. I think it would be interesting to see how differently charts would be rated if there wasn't the status of having the highest rated chart on the site...and how nice people would be on the forums to each other. All of the highest rated charts on BEA are made by people who post on the forums. It's a game of "rate me high and I'll rate you high".

I see why it's good to rate albums, and even songs and bands. But to me, rating charts is silly and a waste of time.


As it stands, I agree. However, if chart ratings were taken more seriously then they could legitimately indicate which charts are best to take recs from. However, ratings are pretty skewed because everyone is afraid of hurting people's feelings and just rate charts based on how much it agrees with their own tastes, rendering them pretty much useless.
  • Quote
Kool Keith Sweat wrote:
what's the spread across decades on you'll's charts


60s - 12
70s - 17
80s - 7
90s - 15
00s - 34
10s - 15

judge me
_________________
Kiki wrote:
You're chart is sooooooooo american. It's like a diner in here.


Check out my new review/pop-culture site MAD DISTRACTION
  • Quote
regarding chart ratings....

i could give a damn less. I would much rather have poor ratings that came with comments than good ratings with none.

looking at you PauloPaz
_________________
Kiki wrote:
You're chart is sooooooooo american. It's like a diner in here.


Check out my new review/pop-culture site MAD DISTRACTION
  • Quote
Patman360 wrote:
Hot Press: 250 Greatest Irish Albums, Part 1 (1-100)

So I've been putting this together for awhile now, it's basically my favourite publication list I've ever come across because, for the most part, it's dominated by little known Irish stuff that is actually fantastic. Sure, it has got all the U2, Van Morrison, Thin Lizzy, etc. albums in there and you guys may (probably will) slaughter it for that, but there are some great little known gems in there too. I was initially planning on unveiling all 3 parts of this chart tonight but poor internet slowed down my album adding and I'm 19 short as of now, will finish it in the next few days (Parts 2 and 3 is where the magic happens though). So here's part 1, hope someone checks it out and enjoys it, I can help with links if they're wanted.


Bumping this cause the whole thing is finished now, in case anyone is interested in hearing discovering some Irish music. ๐Ÿ˜จ

Hot Press: 250 Greatest Irish Albums, Part 1 (1-100)
Hot Press: 250 Greatest Irish Albums, Part 2 (101-200)
Hot Press: 250 Greatest Irish Albums, Part 3 (201-250)
_________________


2023
2022
  • Quote
Kool Keith Sweat wrote:
what's the spread across decades on you'll's charts


50's - 0
60's - 9
70's - 24
80's - 10
90's - 19
00's - 20
10's - 18
_________________
My top songs of the 2010s
and
Spotify link

Last.fm
  • Quote
Kool Keith Sweat wrote:
what's the spread across decades on you'll's charts


1950s - 3
1960s - 14
1970s - 24
1980s - 15
1990s - 33
2000s - 8
2010s - 3
  • Quote
Kool Keith Sweat wrote:
what's the spread across decades on you'll's charts


1950s: 4%
1960s: 24%
1970s: 25%
1980s: 9%
1990s: 27%
2000s: 10%
2010s: 1%

Very low on the 80s. Strange, I love that era. Musically, that is.

New topic  Post reply
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 183184185 ... 424425426  Next
Page 184 of 426


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Talk Talk skelter54 Music
[ Poll ] CLOSED: PPNW - SF2: Talk Talk def. Ha... videoheadcleaner Tournaments
[ Poll ] Laughing Stock (Talk Talk) VS Neon Bi... Behrus58 Music
[ Poll ] CLOSED: PPNW - SF: Talk Talk def. The... videoheadcleaner Tournaments
Talk Talk, Music Machine 1966 ffudnebbuh Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.