What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 530253035304 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Don't Be Scared by Daniel Johnston

Never actually heard this through and through
_________________


. . . 2016 . . . 2015 . . .

"While I'm alive, I'll make tiny changes to Earth" - Frightened Rabbit
  • Quote

Parallelograms by Linda Perhacs
  • Quote

_________________
Alt Right meme game on point

I FEEL DISCRIMINATED AGAINST AS A PERSON OF JUDGEMENT.
  • Quote
meh, new bongripper was pretty yawn

revisiting one of my favs for 2014


Midnights by M. Mucci

for fans of solo guitar/ambient music
_________________
Alt Right meme game on point

I FEEL DISCRIMINATED AGAINST AS A PERSON OF JUDGEMENT.
  • Quote


Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not by Arctic Monkeys
  • Quote

All Hail West Texas by The Mountain Goats
_________________
  • Quote


OOIOO, Gamel
  • Quote
Just finished this:


Sunburn by Blake Babies

which I found was average. Now onto:


If You Can Believe Your Eyes And Ears by The Mamas And The Papas

for some classic feel good shit.
  • Quote

Remain in Light by Talking Heads


Sandinista! by The Clash
  • Quote

Colossal Youth by Young Marble Giants


Echolalia by Something For Kate


England Keep My Bones by Frank Turner
_________________

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 530253035304 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 5303 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What Song Are You Listening To Right ... 40footwolf Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.