Ten Worst Albums of All Time

Goto page Previous  123 ... 121314
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
alelsupreme wrote:
I use Tumblr rather often and I have no idea what this even is - care to elaborate?


The "pop punk" side? Hell I've never seen em either but a friend of mine who's been on for a few years used to complain about how obnoxious the MCR fans are, I'm assuming that's what Precedent means ...
_________________


. . . 2016 . . . 2015 . . .

"While I'm alive, I'll make tiny changes to Earth" - Frightened Rabbit
  • Quote
CubaZed wrote:
Oh I know they are a bit zealous but I meant that they aren't exactly "scary". Like tumblr is relatively safe and inviting compared to the rest of the internet. I mean if you said something like 4chan I'd get it, but I just don't see how tumblr is a place to "fear" exactly.

no tumblr is fucking terrifying. i've seen people who use the medical definition of transgender (ie, gender dysphoria) instead of that trendy ~anyone can be anything its a feely feeling kawaii desu~ get doxxed. and ive received my fair share of death, suicide, harassment, etc threats a ton of users get run off because they get so much hate (typically from one 'wrong' thing they've said).
i've never seen the 'pop punk' side of tumblr be scary though? ive just seen a bunch of people making edits and reblogging things.
_________________
Pipe Dreams is a virus...
  • Quote
benpaco wrote:
The "pop punk" side? Hell I've never seen em either but a friend of mine who's been on for a few years used to complain about how obnoxious the MCR fans are, I'm assuming that's what Precedent means ...


Pretty much this.

The whole "Pizza is life" and "smoking is cool" (not for all of them, mind you) thing gets on me. Then dealing with them face-to-face, ack ack ack, so many bad experiences.
  • Quote
Precedent wrote:
Pretty much this.

The whole "Pizza is life" and "smoking is cool" (not for all of them, mind you) thing gets on me. Then dealing with them face-to-face, ack ack ack, so many bad experiences.


Still confused but mostly mad that anyone was like they were to Karbutt, I had no idea.
_________________


. . . 2016 . . . 2015 . . .

"While I'm alive, I'll make tiny changes to Earth" - Frightened Rabbit

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 121314
Page 14 of 14


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
best albums of all time vs. best sell... Guest Music
Why your top alb. of all time is your... Guest Music
Ten best movie soundtracks of all time? Facetious Music
Worst album of all time sheep21 Music
What are the worst sequels of all time? bobbyb5 Movies & TV

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.