What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 620462056206 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
wow, nachosbob, you sure can listen to albums fast ๐Ÿ˜‰
_________________
  • Quote
SuedeSwede wrote:
wow, nachosbob, you sure can listen to albums fast ;)


  • Quote

Plowing Into The Field Of Love by Iceage

I can't remember the last day I didn't listen to this album.
  • Quote

Baby Action by Scandal
  • Quote

Live/1975-85 by Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band

My Charts

1986 #27
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
Slint- Slint EP
  • Quote
  • Quote


You all know this one.
_________________
alelsupreme wrote:
i am the obscure music man and when i hear anything thats sold more than 2000 copies i scream wordlessly and painfully until someone changes it.
  • Quote
Just finished


Bookends by Simon And Garfunkel

And it was absolutely stunning obv.

Now on


Eli & The Thirteenth Confession by Laura Nyro

And I won't lie it's kind of annoying me mostly so far. The music is okay but that voice. Its absolutely destroying my ears atm. In a similar way to Joni's voice on "Blue" I am repulsed slightly. I may just not be in the mood.

Yeah her voice is a strange mix of Joni's (which is not my thing) and Kate Bush's (which I generally love) and the Joni aspect is what is winning out. And yes I know Nyro predates Kate.
_________________
-Ryan

ONLY 4% of people can understand this chart! Come try!

My Fave Metal - you won't believe #5!!!
  • Quote

The Belt by In The Valley Below

Third listen. Really like it, obviously.

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 620462056206 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 6205 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.