The Alphabet Roster: H

Goto page Previous  1234  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Hobo Rocket by Pond
  • Quote
Damn i wish i would've seen this game sooner. Ill try to limit the number of albums I included.


Hospice by The Antlers

Hot Fuss by The Killers

High Violet by The National

Honky Chรขteau by Elton John

The Heart Of Saturday Night by Tom Waits

High Top Mountain by Sturgill Simpson

Half The City by St. Paul & The Broken Bones

History From Below by Delta Spirit

Here We Rest by Jason Isbell And The 400 Unit

Here's To Taking It Easy by Phosphorescent

Harlem River Blues by Justin Townes Earle

Heal by Strand Of Oaks

Home Again by Michael Kiwanuka

Happy To Be Here by Todd Snider

Hombre Lobo by Eels

The Historical Conquests Of Josh Ritter by Josh Ritter
_________________
Kiki wrote:
You're chart is sooooooooo american. It's like a diner in here.


Check out my new review/pop-culture site MAD DISTRACTION
  • Quote
samistake2ice wrote:
Ill try to limit the number of albums I included.


๐Ÿคฃ

I think the point it to limit yourself to 1 album. You posted a list that's probably as long as the penultimate one.
_________________
Doubles & Conch
  • Quote
hmmmm most of my favorite H albums are already fairly well known (or taken by Frogger)... *consults RNG*



Hin-Fort by Trist
  • Quote
samistake2ice wrote:
Ill try to limit the number of albums I included.


  • Quote

Hold On Now, Youngster... by Los Campesinos!
_________________
'Reggae' & t'ing
Folk 'n Stuff
SHAMELESS RECORD DEALER PLUG
  • Quote

Highvisators by High Tone Meets Improvisators Dub
  • Quote
Hayden wrote:
I think the point it to limit yourself to 1 album.


haha shit. mustve overlooked that. sometimes i get excited.
_________________
Kiki wrote:
You're chart is sooooooooo american. It's like a diner in here.


Check out my new review/pop-culture site MAD DISTRACTION
  • Quote
Yeah Sam and Craola, get with the damn program! Shit! Jk ๐Ÿ˜‰ but seriously. I really worked (to a pathetic extent) in order to decide which album to pick. It came down to Heartbreaker or Hard to Earn. So, if I had to torture myself over a silly game, so do y'all.
_________________
-Ryan

ONLY 4% of people can understand this chart! Come try!

My Fave Metal - you won't believe #5!!!
  • Quote
Guess I'll go for...


Handsworth Revolution by Steel Pulse

#localpride
_________________
2021 in full effect. Come drop me some recs. Y'all know what I like.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1234  Next
Page 3 of 4


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
The Alphabet Roster: F PsychologistHD Tournaments
The Alphabet Roster: B PsychologistHD Tournaments
The Alphabet Roster: E PsychologistHD Tournaments
The Alphabet Roster: I PsychologistHD Tournaments
The Alphabet Roster: A PsychologistHD Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.