What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 934193429343 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Night People by You Me At Six
  • Quote


Good country rock.
  • Quote

Total Devo by Devo
  • Quote

Venice by Fennesz
_________________
Find what you love and let it kill you
  • Quote

Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not by Arctic Monkeys
  • Quote

Yankee Hotel Foxtrot by Wilco

Second time trying to get into this album and sorry its not happening for me! I just don't get it. It has very little appeal to me. I can discern talent there but it's just not my cup of tea!
  • Quote

The Suburbs by Arcade Fire

But this album really appealed to me when re-played the other day. I thought it was not that great first couple of times I listened to it last year. But then I played it the other day and I was balled over. Its terrific. Its worth all the praise it gets. I will have to eat my hat. Funny when your opinion of an album can change. It actually surprised me how much I liked this.
  • Quote

Animal Tracks by The Animals
  • Quote

In Utero by Nirvana

Am working my way through the Top 1000
  • Quote

WALL OF VOODOO - Call of the West
_________________
Speakers of the House DJ

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 934193429343 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 9342 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.