What got you into the David Sylvian kick? I love him!! The next album is the best I think. His prior band Japan also rules. Peace.
i just had the feeling i needed new music, so i started searching through rateyourmusic.com's top rated art pop albums -- and found him! i was attracted to the title and artwork of brilliant trees. and i agree, i did end up listening to beehive and it was the best of the bunch!! still need to check out japan tho _________________ My top songs of the 2010s
and
Spotify link
What got you into the David Sylvian kick? I love him!! The next album is the best I think. His prior band Japan also rules. Peace.
i just had the feeling i needed new music, so i started searching through rateyourmusic.com's top rated art pop albums -- and found him! i was attracted to the title and artwork of brilliant trees. and i agree, i did end up listening to beehive and it was the best of the bunch!! still need to check out japan tho
Awesome! Yeah, Beehive is one of my all time faves. I can see you really digging both Gentlemen Take Polaroids and Tin Drum by Japan. They're both great! ๐
Rhynersoft silly music is meaningful magicalProfile Utah
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum