RoundTheBend
I miss the comfort in being sad
Profile
Location
Ground Control
#3451
Posted: 06/08/2018 04:30
I gone did got this one too on the vinyls. I think used for like $5. Also cool you got Document along with it.
sethmadsen wrote:
I gone did got this one too on the vinyls. I think used for like $5. Also cool you got Document along with it.
Found em both on vinyl, original canadian presses each for about 5 bucks too, i have the cds and cassettes but why not lol
RoundTheBend
I miss the comfort in being sad
Profile
Location
Ground Control
#3455
Posted: 06/10/2018 04:35
Lachapelle wrote:
Found em both on vinyl, original canadian presses each for about 5 bucks too, i have the cds and cassettes but why not lol
Nice! Impressed with a Document find being $5.
New topic Post reply
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Page 346 of 496
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum