Can't Add Album To Chart

Goto page Previous  12
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
This issue is now fixed. Apologies once again for the problem.
  • Quote
thanx Am
_________________
Not Talulah?
- Gosh!
  • Quote
Interestingly enough I can't add at least one album to a chart. I'm currently in the process of making my 'best of the 90s' chart and I can't add OK Computer for some reason. I can put Radiohead in the artist field but OK Computer doesn't exist as an option. This is a new issue as I put OK Computer in my 'greatest albums' chart a month about a month ago.
  • Quote
TheDarkOrb wrote:
Interestingly enough I can't add at least one album to a chart. I'm currently in the process of making my 'best of the 90s' chart and I can't add OK Computer for some reason. I can put Radiohead in the artist field but OK Computer doesn't exist as an option. This is a new issue as I put OK Computer in my 'greatest albums' chart a month about a month ago.

Apologies, thanks for reporting. This is now fixed.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12
Page 2 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: Chart talk Guest Music
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
I can't add an album to my chart guzguzgarbit Suggestions
new user, how can i add albums to my ... FireryFurness Suggestions
Can't add albums to my chart... Chambord Suggestions

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.