I can't add an album to my chart

View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Hi, I Just wanted to report a bug. I added this album (Home Match) to the db, through my decade chart, but I can't add it to my 2009 chart. I guess it's because of the artist name... any ideas?
  • Quote
guzguzgarbit wrote:
Hi, I Just wanted to report a bug. I added this album (Home Match) to the db, through my decade chart, but I can't add it to my 2009 chart. I guess it's because of the artist name... any ideas?


did u try typing mono:?

I tried and it works on my 2009 chart
it doesn't work if I type just mono
_________________
Not Talulah?
- Gosh!
  • Quote
Well... I type the artist name "||:Mono:|| Poly" in the artist box and click on it, and then it automatically suggests "Home Match", but when I click on "Home Match" nothing happens, I can't click it. I tried on other charts too and other web browsers, my guess is that it's linked to the vertical bar "|". But if you can add the album, then I might have another problem. ๐Ÿค”
  • Quote
Oh wait you're right, I can't click on it either
Before I just tried to visualize it.
Probably there is a bug
Just wait for AM reply, he'll fix it ๐Ÿ˜Ž
_________________
Not Talulah?
- Gosh!
  • Quote
Apologies, this appears to be a problem for this artist and now working on a fix.

In the meantime, as a workaround, instead of clicking the album title, type 'Home Match' as the album title (click the orange option to add to the site) and the duplicate will be merged afterwards.

EDIT: This is now fixed. Thanks for reporting.
  • Quote
Great, thank you.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: Chart talk Guest Music
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Can't Add Album To Chart baystateoftheart Suggestions
new user, how can i add albums to my ... FireryFurness Suggestions
Can't add albums to my chart... Chambord Suggestions

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.