What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 441442443 ... 595596597  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Link


From the album


Highly Evolved by The Vines
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Link


HIGH FASHION QUEEN
Written by Chris Hillman & Gram Parsons

Performed by Chris Hillman & Steve Earle

From the album


Return Of The Grievous Angel: A Tribute To Gram Parsons by Various Artists
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Link


TRANS AM
Written by Neil Young

From the album


Sleeps With Angels by Neil Young And Crazy Horse
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Link


IF YOU EVER HAVE EYES FOR ME
Written by Marlo Mortensen

Marlo is a good friend of mine from Denver, Colorado. If you're in the are, check him out...he plays frequently.

From the album


The Clock Ticks by Marlo Mortensen
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Fireball by Deep Purple
  • Quote

Link


Mom & Dad
written by Frank Zappa

From the album


We're Only In It For The Money by The Mothers Of Invention
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Link


LAST TIME
written by DON BARNES, JEFF CARLISI & JIM VALLANCE

From the album


Strength In Numbers by 38 Special
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Link


I Want You To Want Me (Live)
written by Rick Neilsen

Recorded live in Japan, 1978

From the album


At Budokan by Cheap Trick
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Night Shift by Foghat
  • Quote

Link



You And Your Friend
written by Mark Knopfler

From the album


On Every Street by Dire Straits
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history

New topic  Closed Lock by Romanelli on 05/26/2025 14:37
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 441442443 ... 595596597  Next
Page 442 of 597


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
Sticky: Song Quote Suggestions JohnnyRocketFingers Suggestions
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music
What album are you listening to right... teodor_matz Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.