Albums You Added To Your Collection Today

Goto page Previous  123 ... 413414415 ... 494495496  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Or tears even!

Dam auto correct
  • Quote
I didn't add it today, but I randomly found this in an antique store.


Black Mass by Lucifer (CA)

It's quite the coincidence, because the first time I listened to this was only about a month and a half ago, because I relistened to Plantasia, also by Mort Garson, for Baystate's Get to Know You thing.

Also go this.


Fish Rising by Steve Hillage
  • Quote

Ready For Freddie by Freddie Hubbard

The Yes Album by Yes

Tubular Bells by Mike Oldfield

Starfish by The Church

Lanquidity by Sun Ra
  • Quote

Suffer by Bad Religion


Neu! '75 by Neu!
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Once Upon A Time: The Singles by Siouxsie And The Banshees

Vinyl
  • Quote

What Does Anything Mean? Basically by The Chameleons

Vinyl U.K. original
  • Quote
stangetzaway wrote:

Ready For Freddie by Freddie Hubbard

The Yes Album by Yes

Tubular Bells by Mike Oldfield

Starfish by The Church

Lanquidity by Sun Ra


Great haul!
  • Quote




  • Quote
Fischman wrote:






Looks like you've pretty well yourself!
  • Quote

...I Care Because You Do by Aphex Twin


Recipe For Hate by Bad Religion


No Control by Bad Religion


Camino Palmero by The Calling


Ferment by Catherine Wheel


Shabooh Shoobah by INXS


The La's by The La's


The Week That Was by The Week That Was
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history

New topic  Post reply
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 413414415 ... 494495496  Next
Page 414 of 496


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Singles / EPs You Added To Your Colle... baystateoftheart Music
Albums You Purged From Your Collectio... Jimmy Dread Music
Singles and / or Album Tracks Added T... LTSings Music
Films added to your collection nutso42 Movies & TV

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.