Do you guys have any good hip hop to recommend? Just noticed I haven't listened to a single hip hop album this year... _________________ Overall chart Fake overall chart
Do you guys have any good hip hop to recommend? Just noticed I haven't listened to a single hip hop album this year...
This just came out yesterday, and it's excellent. R.A.P. Ferreira is Milo's new alias, and the album has some production from Kenny Segal. Pretty laid back album but thoughtful and funny.
Boldy recently joined up with Griselda too. It's not clear if he just signed to the label or if he's actually apart of the group now with Benny, Conway, and WSG. _________________ Griselda, by Fashion Rebels 2020's Hip-Hop 2020's Country
Denzel Curry and Lil Uzi's recent albums are also some obvious ones to check out. Jadakiss also dropped yesterday, I listened to about half of it and it was pretty dope from what I heard. Always in the mood for a Pusha T feature _________________ Griselda, by Fashion Rebels 2020's Hip-Hop 2020's Country
Thatโs a lot of great recs, Iโll start digging through them today. And yes that Deniro Farrar album was excellent, just a bit short. Never heard anything by him before, but Iโm impressed. _________________ Overall chart Fake overall chart
Thatโs a lot of great recs, Iโll start digging through them today. And yes that Deniro Farrar album was excellent, just a bit short. Never heard anything by him before, but Iโm impressed.
Cliff of Death 1 & 2 and Rebirth are essential from Deniro Farrar. If you're intrigued enough to dig into his other projects I'd go to them next. The Patriarch series is pretty solid too _________________ Griselda, by Fashion Rebels 2020's Hip-Hop 2020's Country
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum