What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 161761617716178 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
matterhornrider wrote:

1962-1966 by The Beatles


This was pretty much the only thing my parents had on vinyl that I would actually listen to. It was therefore completely central to my musical development.
  • Quote
planetneutral wrote:
matterhornrider wrote:

1962-1966 by The Beatles


This was pretty much the only thing my parents had on vinyl that I would actually listen to. It was therefore completely central to my musical development.


Nice. This along with The White Album and Abbey Road were the first albums I had on vinyl. I obtained the entire 2009 Remasters on CD to replace my old scratched up records. This amazing collection still is nice to return to, especially on Valentines Day.
  • Quote

Walk Away Renรฉe / Pretty Ballerina by The Left Banke
  • Quote

The Drifters' Golden Hits by The Drifters
  • Quote
matterhornrider wrote:
planetneutral wrote:
matterhornrider wrote:

1962-1966 by The Beatles


This was pretty much the only thing my parents had on vinyl that I would actually listen to. It was therefore completely central to my musical development.


Nice. This along with The White Album and Abbey Road were the first albums I had on vinyl. I obtained the entire 2009 Remasters on CD to replace my old scratched up records. This amazing collection still is nice to return to, especially on Valentines Day.


A long time ago...I had this, the Blue Album, and the White Album on red, white, and blue vinyl. Stolen from me years ago.


Fontanelle by Babes In Toyland
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

A Rainbow In Curved Air by Terry Riley

first listen
very good
and I am sure hugely inspirational
  • Quote

Deceit by This Heat
  • Quote

Outlandos D'Amour by The Police

8.5/10
  • Quote

Tago Mago by Can
  • Quote

Singles 1992-1994 by Secret Shine

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 161761617716178 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 16177 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.