Our Country Music Chat

Goto page Previous  123 ... 111213 ... 545556  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Link


She's Hot To Go
written by Lyle Lovett

From the album


Pontiac by Lyle Lovett
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
Go here to read about the latest person to be Covid-19 positive.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly
_________________
Me & my favorite singer James Otto

Check him out here when you can!
  • Quote

Link


Settled Down Like Rain
written by Mark Olson & Gary Louris

The Jayhawks, even though they are from Minnesota, are an important part of alternative country music.

From the album


Hollywood Town Hall by The Jayhawks
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
Go here for the latest concerning Morgan Wallen.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly
_________________
Me & my favorite singer James Otto

Check him out here when you can!
  • Quote
According to this write up here, Phillip Sweet of the Little Big Town act is the latest person in country music to be hit with the Covid sickness.

God bless you and him and the other members of the group always!!!

Holly
_________________
Me & my favorite singer James Otto

Check him out here when you can!
  • Quote
According to this write up here, Lee Brice and Carly Pearce are the ACM Vocal Event of the Year winners.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly
_________________
Me & my favorite singer James Otto

Check him out here when you can!
  • Quote

Link


Early Wilco (formed from the ashes of Uncle Tupelo) was an important part of the alt-country movement of the 90's...

Was I In Your Dreams?
written by Jeff Tweedy

From the album


Being There by Wilco
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
I'm hoping some folks can help me out with this. I've realized that country is severely lacking in my charts and listening history, so I've been trying to branch out a bit more and found a few albums I really like. Can anyone recommend me anything similar to any of the following (I realize that the three following albums aren't very similar):


Live From Deep In The Heart Of Texas by Commander Cody & His Lost Planet Airmen

Like A Rose by Ashley Monroe

The Guitar Song by Jamey Johnson
I listened to all of these within the past week or so and found them all fantastic (particularly The Guitar Song), let me know if anyone has any solid recs!
_________________
51 Washington, D.C. albums!
  • Quote
EyeKanFly wrote:
I'm hoping some folks can help me out with this. I've realized that country is severely lacking in my charts and listening history, so I've been trying to branch out a bit more and found a few albums I really like. Can anyone recommend me anything similar to any of the following (I realize that the three following albums aren't very similar):


Live From Deep In The Heart Of Texas by Commander Cody & His Lost Planet Airmen

Like A Rose by Ashley Monroe

The Guitar Song by Jamey Johnson
I listened to all of these within the past week or so and found them all fantastic (particularly The Guitar Song), let me know if anyone has any solid recs!


Jamey Johnson in particular is pretty fantastic. Along that road...


Traveller by Chris Stapleton


A Pretty Good Guy by Chris Knight


Saint Mary Of The Woods by James McMurtry


Southeastern by Jason Isbell
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Link


Breakdown
written by Cody Canada

Cross Canadian Ragweed was an alt country, red dirt and country rock band from Oklahoma. They broke up in 2010.

From the album


Garage by Cross Canadian Ragweed
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history

New topic  Post reply
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 111213 ... 545556  Next
Page 12 of 56


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: Music Diaries SuedeSwede Music Diaries
Religious music and country music is ... benfitzuk Music
Ask & Receive: All about our music. LoneStarRebel Music
Reviews or Chat? Jabapac Suggestions
Musical random chat Guest Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.